4.3
  • Prius C class

It was an overall great experience! I never felt any pressure from anyone to purchase. That made me feel comfortable. It was a fun experience and I got the vehicle I wanted! Anthony was gracious, funny, and kind! He made purchasing a new car a breeze!

• car buying experience

Appreciated my sales person who worked with me. Very knowledgeable. Service people are personable. Friendly business.

• Contracted Maintenance Service

We bought our iQ in March, 2013 and added a rather expensive Maintenance Service Agreement. It covered 4 oil changes/inspections, with an additional 4 tire rotations/inspections. We only averaged a little over 4,000 miles a year, so we really had no choice but to get our oil changed 4 times in 4 years with only around 16,000 miles. The oil only needs changing every 10,000 miles, according to the Toyota manual. Last year, in October, we had our last oil change and inspection and talked to the service man about how we weren't really going to need to bring it in again in five months before our service agreement expired. He said we could just make an appointment for the following fall, and even though the service agreement would be expired, they would still honor it since we put so few miles on the car. I took it in today for our appointment and was told the service agreement is expired and if we wanted our tires rotated and an inspection done, we would have to pay for it. I tried to explain to the gentleman what I was told in October (I had nothing in writing. They've always done right by us until today.), but he absolutely would not listen. I asked for my key and left. The car really didn't even need the tires rotated and an inspection done, so I definitely wasn't going to pay for it. But we paid good money for the service and weren't able to get what we paid for. We've bought one used vehicle and two new vehicles from I-10 Toyota, but we're finished purchasing anything from them. Once our warranty is finished on a Prius that we bought last year, we'll be getting our service work done elsewhere for both vehicles. It's sad that they lost good customers over a silly tire rotation/inspection.

• Service

Very happy with the service. Employees were very polite and helpful wth questions l had asked.

• Great experience.

Always have fast and dependable service at this location. Very reliable and if they say they will call you back...they do!

• Prius 15,000 mile check up

Fast service friendly staff. We had to leave the car overnight and were confident it would be well taken care of.

• Waiting

Waiting for my vehicle,was sent a review before my truck was ready ¿¿

Waiting for my vehicle,was sent a review before my truck was ready ¿¿

• Kenny in the service department rocks!

I have 3 toyota vehicles and Kenny always takes care of us. Quick, honest, right the first time is the kind of service I have received. I always remember Kenny from the service department at I-10 toyota to all my friends and family. Check him out if your interested in great deals and services for your vehicle!

• Oil change

Great experience with Anthony! Always super nice and quick to help!

Great experience with Anthony! Always super nice and quick to help!

• 2017 Toyota Camry XSE - Exceptional Salesman

Lewez was not pushy and very helpful. After leaving Toyota of the Desert, I was so unhappy I almost didn't even want to go to another dealer. But, I'm so glad I did. I'm very happy with my Camry and would not hesitate to buy another car from this dealership. Thank you Lewez.