3.4
200 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Willow Grove from DealerRater.com
  • great and fast service

Great service my car salesman Leslie really made my car shopping experience great and was very helpful in finding me a car I and my fiancé both love

• Never go here
    May 2, 2017

I was recently looking to purchase a brand new 2018 Q5 for my wife, went in, and the sales rep that was helping us, John, was horrible. Did not want to show us the inside of the car, did not seem like he was interested in making a sale....in the end went to Audi of Wynwood and purchased the car and got a great deal! Thank you John for making me go somewhere else~ Saved me tons of money compared to the only $900 you were going to give me off the car! Do not go here people, since they changed ownership, seems like it has been going downhill

• Service department has no accountability
    May 1, 2017

Dropped my car off for Audicare service and one warranty item. Expected my car at the end of the day. They called and said the couldn't get to it. The next day they called and said that the couldn't get to it again and wanted me to leave it over the weekend. When I told them hat I would pick it up and take it elsewhere, they had it done in one hour. When I picked it up, they told me my one item was not warrantable. After I pushed them they agreed to fix it but they would need to come back again. I hope all Audi dealerships are not like ke ths one.

• Bad service

Poor and not responsive to customer and don't care if you bring your car for recall service

• Poor service

Very poor service they don't care about services ! While picking up my car from service it was dirty

• Terrie G

Pleasure doing business with Ron. We purchased 2 cars... although the cars sell themselves Ron showed us even more advantages of owning an Audi

• One of the Best experiences in dealing
    January 2, 2017

I just picked up my new Audi today. I drove 2 hours after 14 emails with questions and answers to my Audi Specialist, Leslie Walker. I had no idea what this business was like, and was warned by the local dealership that the deal sounded "fishy" to them. I figured it was worth the 2 hour trip one way just to see if it was "fishy" because they were a few thousand dollars cheaper. I arrived at the appointed time and was greeted at the door by a most friendly associate, who happened to be Leslie Walker. Our only concern at this point was the trade-in value of our old car. Would they try to underrate that value or give us book value. I was very pleased, they gave us trade-in book value, gave us AudiCare as part of the deal, and in three hours everything was complete including an extensive walk thru of all the equipment and computer and we were out the door with our new Audi. On Leslie's suggestion, I scanned my driver's license, registration, and insurance card so they would have that info prior to my arrival. The financial person was extremely friendly and the manager came over and shook my hand. I could not be more pleased than I am with Audi Willow Grove. I wished all my past car dealers were as great as this experience was.

• Great service!

John Li was wonderful at keeping in touch with us as we waited for our car to come in. The actual purchase was very easy and quick. And John did everything he could to set up the car for us, making life even easier.

• Excellent experience!

The service was excellent! John Li was very helpful. He is friendly and knowledgeable about the car.All the people I met there was nice and professional, it was a pleasant experience for me and my wife to be there . I definitely will recommend to my Family and friends to buy the car from Audi Willow Grove. Thanks to All.

• Consummate professionals

At the same time while working with Jeff Lupkin at Willow Grove, I was working with salesmen from two other Audi dealers. Jeff stood out as being more responsive yet not too aggressive (e.g., one salesman called me at 9:30PM to "touch base"). Jeff also did not play the games of the salesmen at the other dealers who attempted to push me into a vehicle I did not want and who, when pushing for a deposit on a vehicle while I was traveling 1,500 miles away, wrote to me "can't your wife just do it?". Upon arriving to pick up my vehicle, I found everyone at Willow Grove Audi to be pleasant and professional, just like Jeff. I highly recommend Jeff and Willow Grove Audi.