4.0
  • great and fast service

Great service my car salesman Leslie really made my car shopping experience great and was very helpful in finding me a car I and my fiancé both love

• Bad service

Poor and not responsive to customer and don't care if you bring your car for recall service

• Poor service

Very poor service they don't care about services ! While picking up my car from service it was dirty

• Terrie G

Pleasure doing business with Ron. We purchased 2 cars... although the cars sell themselves Ron showed us even more advantages of owning an Audi

• Great service!

John Li was wonderful at keeping in touch with us as we waited for our car to come in. The actual purchase was very easy and quick. And John did everything he could to set up the car for us, making life even easier.

• Excellent experience!

The service was excellent! John Li was very helpful. He is friendly and knowledgeable about the car.All the people I met there was nice and professional, it was a pleasant experience for me and my wife to be there . I definitely will recommend to my Family and friends to buy the car from Audi Willow Grove. Thanks to All.

• Consummate professionals

At the same time while working with Jeff Lupkin at Willow Grove, I was working with salesmen from two other Audi dealers. Jeff stood out as being more responsive yet not too aggressive (e.g., one salesman called me at 9:30PM to "touch base"). Jeff also did not play the games of the salesmen at the other dealers who attempted to push me into a vehicle I did not want and who, when pushing for a deposit on a vehicle while I was traveling 1,500 miles away, wrote to me "can't your wife just do it?". Upon arriving to pick up my vehicle, I found everyone at Willow Grove Audi to be pleasant and professional, just like Jeff. I highly recommend Jeff and Willow Grove Audi.

• Excellent experience!

Jeff and the rest of the staff were the great! Even though there were several delays preventing me from taking delivery when we planned, they were very accommodating and understanding. I was buying pre-owned, but they made me feel like my purchase was the most important one they had. They were always very professional, and did everything to make sure everything went smooth and easy, and to make my experience very pleasant. I will be sure to see them for my next purchase!

• best dealer ever

best service. Ryan is a good and honest salesperson

best service. Ryan is a good and honest salesperson

Thank you Sherry for your 5 Star Review!! Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Audi and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards - Greg Haraway

• Great Buying Experience!

Audi of Willow Grove provided exemplary service during the purchase of my new vehicle. As any modern customer does I researched price, options, colors and spoke to Rick Trier, an Audi Willow Grove Sales Associate, prior to setting foot on their lot. Rick Trier was ever so polite and helpful throughout the whole process. His determination to find me a vehicle that met my needs and the respect he showed me throughout the whole process was the reason I ultimately purchased an Audi from the Willow Grove dealership.

Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! Rick is an amazing asset to our team and we are lucky to have him. He will be very appreciative of your Five Star Review and kind words! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Audi and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Greg Haraway