Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills

75 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 30, 2019

Great people specially Larry . Helpful in explaining new car. Follow up phone call and attention to details to make sure everything was done right.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

November 25, 2019

Ever since I arrived in Los Angeles I have been going to Mercedes BENZ of Beverly Hills for both my cars and for vehicle service. I have been very fortunate... to meet Terry McKie, the best service manager I have met anywhere in the world and Terry goes above and beyond for his customers and he is the prime reason why I am loyal to Mercedes BENZ of Beverly Hills for the servicing and maintenance of my vehicles.

Hi David, Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!

• May 15, 2015

Great news! Enterprise rental desk is gone and it's now run by BH BENZ again! I service both my MY14 W212 and my Smart fortwo Electric Drive at Beverly... Hills. Terry McKie is still my favorite service advisor for MBZ since 2000. I moved 10 miles away and I still service my vehicles here. From my little Smart car to AMGs, Terry takecares of them all. I brought my smart ED this week for annual service and steering bolt campaign. The process was smooth and easy. Dropped off the smart at 7:00am and I was off with my loaner smart car by 7:30am. (Tip: Always make a reservation in advance for smart loaner cars) Terry and his team went above and beyond to fix an issue that was caused by the dealer where I purchased my car. (Hint: An OC smart center never PDI my vehicle and didn't update in-service date = purchase date) I picked up my car the next afternoon and my EV is cleaned and charged up. (plenty of juice to drive home)

Thank you for your continued loyalty! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many more years.

November 25, 2019

This was my first time using the service department and the whole experience was beyond amazing. From making an appointment to dealing with my representative,... Marina, to the accommodating courtesy shuttle that took me home and picked me up - the whole process was a breeze and handled efficiently and promptly. I can’t recommend more highly.

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forw...ard to your next visit!

November 22, 2019

The dealer was very courteous and professional person took all the time helping me pick up the car weighing and listening to what I was looking for explaining... in details all the new features on the car and how to operate them made sure I knew everything and was very comfortable with the car before I left the dealership I got a courtesy call the next day making sure all was working fine and if there is a problem they are always there to help

Glad you were pleased Yasmin and we look forward to seeing you again next time, thank you.

November 18, 2019

The whole buying process with great! It was efficient. The staff was great! Patricia Fasick has excellent customer service skills! She guided me through... the entire process and even followed up after the deal was done! I’ve dealt with several Mercedes Benz dealerships and hands down I must say this is the best one so far!

Thank you Teena for your kind words about Patricia! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exce...ptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 16, 2019

The best team and best customer service. I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation. They put the customer first which is why I always go.

Thank you Gil for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 9, 2019

When I scheduled the services, I received excellent customer services. The service department sent text messages reminding me of my upcoming services.... Jose did an extraordinary job of servicing my vehicle.

Thank you Celestine for your kind words about Jose! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 6, 2019

David Kwon is a caring professional and made the transaction so pleasant. He exceeded all of my expectations. I would highly recommend him and the dealership... to anybody who needs to purchase a quality car.

Glad you were pleased Edwin and we look forward to seeing you again next time, thank you.

November 6, 2019

excellent service and customer care. Nice, clean space with coffee and treats while you wait. My service exec, Steve, could not have been friendlier... and more attentive. Really took care of me. Thanks guys!

Thank you SeanZ for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's service experience truly exceptional! We thank ...you for your business and look forward to your next visit!