New 866-965-3183 Dealer Website
Used 866-620-9402 Email Dealer
Service 866-665-3336

Average based on 867 reviews
  • A Great Buy Experience

The experience was great and it did not take long for me to obtain a vehicle.

The experience was great and it did not take long for me to obtain a vehicle.

• I don't know what this means

Great service. It was an oil change, I just want to get in and get out.

Great service. It was an oil change, I just want to get in and get out.

• My F-150

Took my truck at the time promised and finished in about an hour. No too shabby. Thanks

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Albert! We hope you continue to choose Malloy Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• New Truck

The whole experience was very good, sales people very friendly and knowledgable

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The whole experience was very good, sales people very friendly and knowledgable

• Great service

Great repairs, decent price, friendly staff, can't go wrong!

Great repairs, decent price, friendly staff, can't go wrong!

• Malloy Ford

I had a wonderful experience and the staff was extremely helpful

I had a wonderful experience and the staff was extremely helpful

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this, Katie! Thanks so much for being one of our valued guests. Safe travels!

• Purchased New Vehicle

They were very helpful in getting my family exactly what we wanted and needed.

They were very helpful in getting my family exactly what we wanted and needed.

• Awesome

The wait wasn't as long as I expected and they explained everything to me

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

The wait wasn't as long as I expected and they explained everything to me

• Quality

My husband and I were in the market for a new to us SUV. Malloy was very thorough and courteous to our requests. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed your purchase experience at Malloy! If you need anything we are always available. Thanks

• Recall & Warrenty

Everyone was friendly and nice, got me set up and going right away....only thing that frustrated me a bit was that there was only one shuttle and he was kept busy...poor guy, he did well. I just think more shuttles should be available.