• A Great Buy Experience

The experience was great and it did not take long for me to obtain a vehicle.

The experience was great and it did not take long for me to obtain a vehicle.

• I drove 5 hrs away to purchase a vehicle from them

They had the exact truck I wanted in their database and was able to have me on the road in less than 24 hrs. It was definitely worth the 5 hr drive for the price and service they provided. Would definitely be buying future fords from them.

• Great a t service

In f o r 5K check up so was first visit. Waited for service to be completed which was approximately 1.5 hrs. Everyone e was courteous and seemed knowledgeable.

• Oil change, tire rotation

Took a long time for oil change and tire rotation, over 1 1/2 hours

Took a long time for oil change and tire rotation, over 1 1/2 hours

• Best customer service

We purchased a 2016 Fiesta. I was greeted by Patrick Dubenitz and away we went. I cannot think of anything that could have been done better. He and the young man that was training with him bent over backwards to make the process seamless and it was. Even the financing paperwork with George was effortless. We came in as customers and left as friends. Well done! P.S. They even let our dog, Mali in the showroom and treated her like a queen.

• Great service

We were on vacation and we were having trouble with our 2016 ford focus they told us to come on in and they replaced the battery and we were on are way excellent service Thank you guys

• good service

Mr. Taylor was most helpful and my service was completed in good time.

Mr. Taylor was most helpful and my service was completed in good time.

• Great work

Very helpful, thanks for cleaning my car to get the sap off

Very helpful, thanks for cleaning my car to get the sap off

• Review

It was a good experience, Very quick and easy. I was helped right when I walked in, and everyone was very polite.

• bad service, defective part

Visiting family in Charlottesville, I had a catalytic converter issue. Paid near 3,000 bucks for parts and labor on the cat alone, and waited close to week for the work to be completed! The Ford part they installed has a two year warranty, and it now being about two months past that, the part is clogged and needs replacing. Both Malloy and Ford customer care told me I'm out of luckbecause the warranty is expired. A midas shop, which verified it was the replacement cat as the problem, doing the installation on an aftermarket part I'm buying, is charging 250 bucks for labor. the part is 170 on ebay. Don't support Malloy, and don't believe the hype about Ford factory parts being higher quality!