Charlie Obaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(540) 885-8893 (540) 885-8893

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Farm Manager

We had the best service from Scott all the way to Mr. Obaugh himself. Would highly recommend this team for sure. They were all helpful. Recommendations on what to buy and why. Great team.

Great experience

Matt was an amazing salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and extremely well organized. He made the buying process quick and easy. I'll certainly be back in the future!

Five stars!

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, the process went pretty quickly. They were also willing to work with me despite slight credit issues.

Looking for used vehicle.

The best part of our experience was Brent, the salesperson.He was very knowledgeable about the inventory. He was not pushy at all and only made suggestions and let us make up our own minds at what suited US the best.

Service Department

I am highly impressed and pleased with the service department and the treatment I?ve received. I will say that I have never been impressed with other dealerships service departments so this is a first

Bought a new car!

The honest, straight-forward approach. I was made to feel welcome. All the employees made me feel like a valued customer. They earned a repeat customer.

Excellent

Excellent service and staff. The sales staff will help you in any way they can. They answer all your questions honestly. I will definitely be returning for my next vehicle purchase.

Great service and a gorgeous vehicle

I?m one of those people who spend ages researching before purchasing things, so I knew what I wanted when I walked in. 2018 Kia Niro EX in blue. I had a less than stellar experience at another dealership, and decided if Charlie Obaugh couldn?t deliver I would just wait to purchase something. Well, for the minute Carter Hawkins shook greeted me it was exactly the experience I wanted for my first new car purchase. He was courteous and wonderful, as well as the rest of the staff at Charlie Obaugh. I cannot thank him enough, and love my Kia!

Buying a new 2017 Chevy Cruze

The service was very friendly at Charlie Obaugh Auto Group in Staunton. Clyde Nophlin (Sales Consultant) did an excellent job answering my questions I had about buying my new 2017 Chevy Cruze. When I went for my first drive in my new car I noticed the gas light was on and my car was very low on gas. Clyde personally drove my car to the gas station and filled it up -- very good service.

We purchased a new GMC pickup on Saturday 8-12-17.

Beth Clemmer was great, very helpful and took the time to answer all our questions. We purchased a pickup for Beth 2 years ago and followed her here to the Charlie Obaugh dealership. We will always seek out Beth when shopping for a new car or truck. The truck was detailed prior to driving it off the lot. Finance dept was very helpful. Overall great experience!