Charlie Obaugh Chevrolet Buick GMC

3.7

I had been looking for a vehicle for several months....

I had been looking for a vehicle for several months. Barry Bland was very helpful and knowledgeable about what would be best for me because i am a commuter. Very happy with my purchase! Would recommend Barry to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

Tara was great to work with. Very helpful. I may have...

Tara was great to work with. Very helpful. I may have gotten a slightly better deal if I looked harder, but I chose to keep it local. Good job by the crew at Obaughs’s

1.0

Had my 2016 GMC 3500HD serviced there. When I arrived the...

Had my 2016 GMC 3500HD serviced there. When I arrived the service department seemed inconvenienced when I arrived. Boarder line rude when I asked if they could look at a couple of things. I asked if I could have my truck balanced and aligned and they replied with you need to take it to a truck store. I thought i did being the dealership has a big GMC truck sign on the road. Got my truck back only to find they did not fill the DEF fluid! Got the service light about 15 miles into my drive. Pulled over added DEF and now the light wont go off. Called the dealer and asked for help only to find service closes at noon on Saturdays with no person to assist me. When I spoke to the manager he was extremely rude. When I stated i would review my service he got even more rude and started saying I was threatening him which I was not! Recourse is not a threat. His reaction to a customer receiving poor quality work was very poor and not in line with good customer service. I was told my fluids were topped off but I guess DEF was not included. Even if they charged extra for DEF I would have paid. Last, they didn’t even vacuum my car and the service was over $250. I will say the gentleman providing the shuttle was great as well as the guy that took my money,but then again he was taking my money.

Great experience beginning to end!!

My experience with this dealership was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. I have never had a more pleasant experience at any other dealership. Manager Pete and salesman Pat were incredible!! We live about an hour and a half from Staunton and everything was done over the phone with complete trust and ease. Gary was also such a joy to meet and Mark with finance was very professional. I can't say enough about this team at Charlie O'Baugh Chevrolet, Buick, GMC!! And to top off my wonderful experience I am absolutely loving my new Suburban... we will definitely recommend you to our friends and family and we will be back!! Thanks guys!! Tam

1.0

My experience was extremely unsatisfactory--lacking...

My experience was extremely unsatisfactory--lacking communication, customer care, & poor follow up. Also, another family member who bought a new vehicle, had engine issues, & the engine was replaced w/a substandard product that devalued the vehicle. I chose to have my vehicle towed elsewhere for repairs.

Great service Department and AMBER IS GREAT

Amber is a great service write. She listens to all you say and the problem has always ben resolved under warranty for a couple of years. Cliff Clements and Obaugh KIA was responsible for having KIA replace my engine under warranty due to a cronic problem, even though it had 96,000 miles on it and the warranty expired at 100,000, and I did not buy the car from them! . They are a great dealership

Josh and Tara were GREAT!

I arrived on the lot about five minutes before closing. Josh and Tara stayed an extra two hours to get me in my new truck. They never made me feel rushed and they were fantastic to work with. The follow up in the days after far exceeded my expectations. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had!

New Kia Niro

This was truly an exceptional experience purchasing from Charlie Obaugh. Our salesperson Christian deserves a raise for being an extreme asset to the company for his knowledge and professionalism.

Great buying experience

I bought a new 2019 Kia Soul!. Christian and the sales team were great answering all my questions, giving me needed and helpful information. Test drive was enjoyable. I’m very pleased with their willingness to work with my budget on the financing. Thanks a lot!!

Excellent

Christian at Charlie Obaugh Kia made my first car buying experience a great one! He helped me pick out the car that best suited what I need, and stayed within my price range. Definitely recommend shopping here for a vehicle!