Brown's Volkswagen Jaguar

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 862 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

862 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brown's Volkswagen Jaguar from DealerRater.com

• Easiest Transaction Ever
    March 30, 2018

Because I had pre-approved credit and a TRUECar price, the only thing that we had to get sorted was the trade. Felt the price on the trade was fair, ...considering the car's condition. Initially thought that the transaction should have been handed over to Ted earlier, but the fact that it wasn't made the negotiation on the trade go much more smoothly.

We are grateful you chose to visit us to trade in your vehicle, Brian. I am glad that we were able to show you what we strive to deliver. Always feel ...free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

A great experience all the time !
    April 17, 2018

The staff is wonderful and very professional. Great smiles all the time and easy to talk to! I enjoy visiting the dealership because they make me feel... welcome all the time.

Great, friendly & prompt service.
    April 16, 2018

Prompt & friendly service. Clean shop, good waiting areas. 20 words enough? I don't know. this survey is a flivver.

Amazing 10/10 would recommend to my friends
    April 15, 2018

The service department is outstanding. I've never felt more at ease and in such great hands. I trust them completely to take care of me and my car.

2018 GTI
    April 14, 2018

Great sales representative that went out of her way to make sure that I was completely satisfied. I will recommend this sales associate to all that I ...know.

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendation, William. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are sa...tisfied with our services. Please feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do to help you. Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Really relaxed car buying experience
    April 14, 2018

My salesperson, Kevin, was really laid back. He didn’t pressure me into the sale, was knowledgeable about the car and helped get me in and out in a ti...mely manner. Also the manager, Greg, was very helpful.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Cathleen. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. Always f...eel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Clean and friendly
    April 14, 2018

They kept me posted on the status of my vehicle. Gave me a loaner due to the time the vehicle would be repaired.

James, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Brown's Volkswagen Jaguar. If you ever need anything in the future, please d...on't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Browns VW
    April 14, 2018

I’m always happy with the service I received. They do everything necessary to work with me..I found out my warranty had expired and I didn’t know ,the... part for my car had to car from LA so it took a feed days . I was offered a loaner car which was a blessing to me. They really did everything they could to help me. They even had some coupons that made it even sweeter !!! Thanks Brian and Jeff .

Thank you, Joy! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. I will be sure to pass along your thanks to Brian and Jeff.... Until next time, drive safe! Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Top Notch Service!
    April 13, 2018

Chris & Greg made this process very easy. I can’t thank them enough. Chris maintained excellent communication and Greg worked his magic with finding a... great finance option that fit my budget.

Thank you so much for the nice review, Kevin! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Chris and Greg. We... pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Professional and Knowledgeable staff
    April 13, 2018

Professional, Knowledgeable, Courteous and Friendly staff. Explained in detail the service performed, time it would take to complete, and offered coup...ons for the best price.

Thank you for your kind review, Steven! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positiv...e reviews such as this. Drive safely and always feel free to reach out with any service questions. Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, General Manager | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, (804) 379-7283

Brown's Volkswagen Jaguar