Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Car wouldn't start. Called Brown's

Car wouldn't start called customer service and talked to Jeff. He gave me the name of a good towing service (Green's Towing), they started the car and I went to Brown's. Fixed my car with no appointment! Again excellent service (no stress). I have always been able to count on Brown's! Great people!

Dealer response

Hi Sharon and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Jeff was so attentive during your visit to Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and that he gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new every day! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

I had both of my kids with me and there was a play area to keep them busy. The wait was not long and they employees were friendly and even made some “mom” jokes with me.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work with you and your family! We look forward to helping you with any and all of your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Wonderful staff

My salesman mike was fantastic. He knew what I wanted and did not push further. He made sure I knew all my options and everything going on as I've purchased vehicles but none from a dealership. The rest of the staff was equally kind and educating, but mike really shined.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Courteous always

Friendly, timely, courteous service every time. Coupons are always honored, and any repairs are clearly explained. Staff is personable and helpful.

Dealer response

Carrie, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

cheerful and helpful staff

This was the first time I brought my car in for service, and everyone with whom I interacted was cheerful and exceptionally helpful!

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Ruth! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

The knowledgeable customer service staff and the concern and care received from the mechanic that explain my situation before starting any repairs

Dealer response

Cheryl, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our Brown's Richmond Volkswagen service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future! Kind regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Excellent customer service

The customer service was excellent. Highly recommended! I felt like a priority here. If all dealerships were like this. This is the best VW dealer in the Greater Richmond area.

Dealer response

Likeith, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Excellent service

Courteous, timely, excellent service counter staff, good mechanical work. This is a very reliable dealership -- competent, honest, and thoughtful.

Dealer response

Benjamin, thank you for leaving us this review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Brown's Richmond Volkswagen. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Brown’s Volkswagen provides outstanding service

Jeff Cooper always takes excellent care of my vehicle from scheduling to repairs. I always feel that my satisfaction is the goal at Brown’s.

Dealer response

Mary, thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your recent visit. We appreciate everything Jeff does for Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and our customers. Hope to see you again soon! Thanks again, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Service

Everyone was personable and worked hard to get us into a new car. We would recommend to others. Thank you for getting us into our amazing SUV!

Dealer response

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, Hope. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Best regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998