Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good experience

Very friendly staff and kept me informed about my vehicle. Had a few issues (tire pressure, e-brake light, part recall, noise coming from engine). They weren't able to help me with the engine squeal, but they were able to solve the other issues I was having.

Dealer response

Edward, thank you for leaving us this review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Brown's Richmond Volkswagen. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Excellent customer service

The salesman was honest and kind. He was so helpful! We were going to purchase locally but drove to Richmond because they had the best price and the best customer service.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here at Brown's Richmond Volskwagen! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Car Service review

Always done in a timely manner, polite, friendly and professional service. Clean and spacious waiting area. Efficient check out. Thorough explanation of service.

Dealer response

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, David. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see Brown's Richmond Volkswagen for any future needs. Thanks again, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

2006 VW Beetle TDI

I have been a customer since 2003 and have always been extremely satisfied with the service at Browns. I love the flexibility in dropping off and picking up my vehicle.

Dealer response

Kimberly, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Kind regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Excellent Service

Speedy Service and listens and accommodate to customers need. Promised time of deliverable is met on time. Service rep. Susan is awesome

Dealer response

John, thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your recent visit. We appreciate everything Susan does for Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and our customers. Hope to see you again soon! All the best, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Wonderful buying experience

The entire experience was very human. Every interaction felt genuine and like my needs were more important than a simple sale.

Dealer response

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! All the best, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Icing on the cake

Great overall experience, but the young lady to turned on the heat and seats do to it being rainy and cold was the icing on the cake. Small things matter.

Dealer response

Vallarie, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review for Brown' Richmond Volkswagen! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Thanks again, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service, clean facilities

Jeff is great! His attention to details and his knowledge make the visit at Brown’s very enjoyable and satisfying. Thank you!

Dealer response

Maurizio, thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your recent visit. We appreciate everything Jeff does for Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and our customers. Hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Prompt and friendly service

I had an appointment for an inspection and they were very prompt taking my car and I did not have a long wait even though I added a new battery and oil change after I came in.

Dealer response

David, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Best regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

It was an easy experience, my sales guy (Michael Ricotta) was extremely nice and accommodating. The Finance manager was knowledgeable and very quick with the whole process.

Dealer response

Hello Alex and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and that Michael was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. All the best, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998