Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonder service

Aaron and the rest of the staff were very friendly and my car was finished in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them.

Dealer response

Hi, and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Aaron as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thanks again, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

3.3

Room for improvement

I enjoyed working with Clayton. He was laid back and not pushy like a typical sales person. Everything was great until the financing part. The finance guy was rude and aggressive about taking his offer. I told him from the beginning that I already had financing but he kept pushing. I nearly walked out because of it.

Dealer response

Hello Kaeley, and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Clayton was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Best regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Friendly and courteous staff

Friendly and courteous staff that were eager to help me. I did not have an appointment, but they squeezed me in and quickly took care of me!

Dealer response

Jeanette, thanks for this great review for Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future! Kind regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

Service was done in a reasonable amount of time. All information was clearly communicated to me, and staff exceptionally friendly.

Dealer response

Jeff, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Best regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Service

Service Technician described in detail the work that was needed and not necessarily needed at this time. Susan is always extremely helpful, as well.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the nice review, Janet! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Susan and the rest of the Brown's Richmond Volkswagen team. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Best, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Service

Service user friendly. Service gave updates as they serviced and completed repairs. Liked the detail report on what caused the issue. Was aware it was a business car and the importance of an quick repair.

Dealer response

Earl, we appreciate your amazing review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from us. We will certainly share your feedback with our entire team, and encourage you to contact us or stop by for a visit again if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Quick and easy

The staff are always friendly. You will always be informed everything that is happening with your vehicle if anything comes up during the service.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great waiting room!

I've been coming there so many years that most of the service people know me. I like the waiting room.

Dealer response

Terri, thank you for the wonderful feedback. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Customer Service

The customer service was exceptional. They took the time to listen to what I needed to get done, worked within my budget and got me into a car that was right for my college daughter.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great staff

Very professional attentive staff. Great communication. Always takes care of all my Automotive needs. All makes and models, I bring everything there.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and we're glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998