Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Super quick and painless! Great place to do business. Service department was exceptional! Jeff and Aaron are the best, highly recommend them to anyone!

Dealer response

We're excited to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Customer satisfaction

I like the attention to detail. An added note, My wife an I bought a Passat at Brown's years ago and at the the end of the month, as I remember you invited all the people who had bought vehicle's that month for a Bar-B-Q dinner. You had all the models sold on display and answered any questions people had. To me, this was top notch, and that alone would make me want to continue buying from Brown's.

Dealer response

What an enjoyable review to read. It is reassuring to know our team provided you with a hassle-free and great experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in should you have any questions. Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

Great service and clean facilities

Great service advisor and able to get the required work done in the time stated and the time I needed the car back.

Dealer response

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Service

Susan was very nice and friendly. She made sure my car would be done and ready in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Your great feedback truly made our day! We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

Service was great and waiting was limited.

Everyone is very helpful and they get you in and out as quickly as possible. The waiting room is always clean.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Oscar Morgenstern | oscar.morgenstern@brownscar.com | (703) 443-2220

Great service

Friendly and professional staff. Easy check in and out. Service was completed on time. Communication from the service team was timely and specific.

Great Service

Excellent customer service! I will defiantly be coming back. My service needs and attention were met to my full satisfaction.

Dealer response

Frank, thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear our Brown's Richmond Volkswagen team could provide you with an overall positive experience. See you next time! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

I was greeted by a friendly customer service agent. She made me feel welcomed and was very knowledgeable. If I remember correctly her name is Ashley.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

One of my best buying experiences ever!

The seemingly honest and sincere help from sales team. Helped to finalize what we felt was a very good deal.

Dealer response

We can't thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so again. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Excellent Service

The service department people is always excellent and my cars are always ready on time and with the right price and quality.

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998