Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent customer service

Helpful and patient staff. I was very picky selecting my new vehicle. My salesman did not harass me and responded to me quickly when I reached out with questions. Availability and price of our new vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions about your vehicle. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

bought 2015 Kia Optima

The young gentleman who helped me was especially helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. I had a longer process due to my USAA loan and he continued to check in with me and make sure I was taken care of.

Dealer response

Susan, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear everything went well for you. Thank you for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Car window repair

Aaron was very helpful and easy to work with. He provided me with a loaner and stayed in touch to let me know the progress of my repairs.

Dealer response

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are happy to hear that everything went well for you. I will pass your feedback along to the team! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

4.3

Service Visist

Second visit to this dealership for recommended VW maintenance. Good experience. No issues or major concerns. Have yet to come here for a major repair or vehicle purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again!Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

Very friendly staff in service dept. Very impressed with Ashley in service dept,she was polite and professional. car was returned fashionably early.

Dealer response

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Outstanding

Everyone is so polite and professional Outatanding Work Ethics ! I know when I am their waiting, I am secure that my car is in Good Hands. Jeff Cooper always acknowledges me and reassurance me if their is a problem with my car. Thank You so much for your Services along with your Outstanding Staff.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help.Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great customer service

No sales pressure from salesman. Clayton was great to work with. He answered all our questions and pointed out options that each Jetta models was equipped with.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Good purchase experience buying my Golf R

No pressure sales, things were done on time and knowledgeable and friendly sales staff. Able to install license plates so I did not have to go to the DMV.

Dealer response

Michael, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

Your service rep, Susan, is thorough, knowledgeable and anticipates your questions and needs. The entire service department excels in customer service and satisfaction.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback, Barbara. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if you ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won't hesitate to reach out to us. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Clean, comfortable and work friendly customer area

The young lady was very helpful, knowledgeable and very personable. She handled my service very professionally and kept me informed.

Dealer response

Gail, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear our team could provide you with an overall positive experience. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998