Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Professional service

Professional, courteous, knowledgeable. Personnel was attentive, friendly, and continued to inform me of how much time they had left for my service.

Dealer response

Steven, thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. We strive to provide each of our guests with an excellent experience and I am happy to hear everything went well for you. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

courteous, quick and attentive service

courteous , quick service, with attention to detail. Mechanics don't leave dirt or oil stains on interior. Work performed in reasonable amount of time and done correctly.

Dealer response

Jan, thank you for the great review. I'm happy to hear everything went well for you. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great people, quality service at Brown's VW

Great Service Advisor, Great service, reasonable cost. I always enjoy going to Brown's. They keep my 15-year-old vehicle running smoothly.

Dealer response

Kevin, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Fast service, no issues, helpful staff

Susan came to the rescue once again. She scheduled the best time for me to come in to be able to get a rental car, had 3 seperate people drive the car to make sure it was up to standards, and kept me updated throughout the process. She not only offered the loaner car at no cost, but also gave me OPTIONS of which car I wanted. She's happy to go the extra mile to make sure her customers are happy.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and I am glad that this was the case with you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great people and service, clean facilities

This place is awesome. Jeff in service always professional, knowledgeable, and makes sure that I have and know everything that I need.

Dealer response

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience. We are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your vehicle. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

4.3

Helpfully available when I needed a tow

Very helpful and willing communication over the phone. The car was fixed within the day and then kept overnight for further observation and a test drive to ensure all was well. Which goes beyond standard care

Dealer response

Lenna, thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. We strive to provide each of our guests with an excellent experience and I am glad to hear our team could do just that. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with anything else. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Service department

Politeness, time was right, had an appointment and was on time . Nice drop point for car . Polite telling us what was Checked out on our car .

Dealer response

Linda, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Over-preformed

Brown's Volkswagen provided the best customer experience I have ever had with a company. My customer service representative was very helpful and gave regular updates on the long repair service. My car was finished a day before I was quoted and I was given a loaner vehicle in the meantime. When there was a complication with the repair done after I had received my car, Brown's sent another loaner vehicle and promptly fixed the problem. I have already recommended Brown's to my friends in the market for cars and I expect to go to them when I need another vehicle.

Dealer response

What an enjoyable review to read. It is reassuring to know our team provided you with a hassle-free and great experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in should you have any questions. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Service Department

Service Department Customer Service Representatives are very friendly and courteous. The waiting room is very clean and the snacks and drinks make the experience nice as well.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Best Service Ever!

I was amazed when I arrived that, I told the manager in the service area my concerns and he immediately called to the guy in charge I am not sure of his name now. But he came up to me with a smile and made me feel he really wanted to help me and was going to do a great job. I was then lead to the waiting room and shown the drinks and snacks. I got a text saying if I had any questions please let him know. It was the absolute best service with a smile. It gave me full confidence they wanted to do a good job on my car.