Brown's Volkswagen

(1,232 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service for recall service on my car.

Very friendly staff and amazingly quick service. It was my first time to dealership and I will definitely go back.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Nancy. I'm glad our team could provide you with a quick and efficient experience. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Amazing Place! A Service

The staff of Brown's are built are excellence. They are so professional, as well as talented. The staff keeps a smile on their faces, and greets you as soon as you step in the door. Needless to say, they are not forceful at all, and allow you to take as much time as you need, but still making themselves available to you at a drop of a dime. Car buying from Browns, is beyond pleasant.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us, Ashley. We strive to provide each of our guests with an outstanding experience and I'm glad to hear our Brown's Richmond Volkswagen team could do just that. Please let us know when we can assist you again! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great service

The staff were very friendly, courteous and apologetic for wait times. There was a wide variety of models/colors/etc out on the lot to be able to see all options.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Gabriela. We are glad to hear everything went well for you. Thanks for choosing Brown's Richmond Volkswagen and we look forward to working with you again soon. Take care! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Top notch

Passing thru Richmond had a fairly major issue requiring car to be left at the shop. They gave me a loaner for a week and an 1100 mile round trip to Atlanta and back. Everything was done when I got back.

Dealer response

We appreciate you working with our service department to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with anything at all. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great services

How adequate the staff is with Volkswagen products. I would recommend everyone to purchase a car or suv from this dealership.

Literally the only VW dealer you should see.

I can always count on having my name remembered, being appreciated and treated like I help keep the business alive and getting my work done right the first time. I never feel like I am a burden or that my time is any less worthy than anyone else.

Dealer response

Thank you for your outstanding rating about our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great place

Everything was great everyone was nice great family like atmosphere good people honest pricing Would do over. Great service great place to buy a car

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998

Great Service Department

Brown’s returned my car to tip top shape. The employees were generous in allowing me to use a loaner car, communicative about the status of my car, and all around excelling in customer service. I prefer to bring my car to Brown’s because I know everything will be done perfectly!

Dealer response

Courtney, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Brown's Richmond Volkswagen, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, 571-232-1998

VW Beetle purchase

David was great. He was extremely helpful, and followed-up on all of our questions. We love the car! Thanks so much.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback, Michael. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if you ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won't hesitate to reach out to us. Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW Jaguar, 571-232-1998

Excellent experience

Susan takes the time to thoroughly talk through everything with me without being pushy or condescending at all and I appreciate that. She truly goes above and beyond and I’m happy to have found someone who I know will take care of me and my VW.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Robert Patterson robert.patterson@brownscar.com, President | Brown's Richmond VW, 571-232-1998