Lexus of Richmond

140 reviews

November 14, 2017

Sale associate Alex Jackson was very professional to work with, and was very knowledgeable . Amount offered for trade-in was fair, and we quickly agreed... upon a price for the new vehicle. Follow up since the sale has been superb.

September 22, 2017

My initial contact was through email. Christina did an excellent job communicating with me. Her responses were timely and professional. My visit to see... the car was pleasant, no pushy sales consultant. Christina followed up via email and phone and helped negotiate a price I could afford. I will take possession of the car in a few days and feel confident that the customer service will continue to be top notch.

• June 4, 2016

In June 2016 purchased a used car from Lexus of Richmond. The purchase was completed from 1000 miles away and completed via telephone, email and overnite... UPS and FedEx. I was completely satisfied with the customer service and overall response that I have received. Rick Bernard handled the process from Lexus, and he was knowledgeable, personable and offered thorough attention to detail. Thank you

Thank you for your review and comments BadgerP - I will certainly pass along your sentiments to Rick! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Casey I...zzo, Internet Director, Lexus of Richmond

September 19, 2017

The car shopping experience here at Lexus of Richmond is definitely the best I have ever experienced, and I'm not kidding. For most of the dealers I have... visited, they just enjoy to play price and psychological games with you and waste your time, and I really hate that because my time is very valuable (everybody's time is valuable)! But thanks to Christina and Robert at Lexus of Richmond, I truly experienced "no game, no gimmick" and got the price I wanted and expected for a Certified Pre-Owned Lexus IS350 F Sport in Nebula Grey. It is certainly worth a while for me to drive all the way from Philadelphia area and I would highly recommend anyone who's considering a Lexus to buy a car at Lexus of Richmond and experience their "no game, no gimmick". And lastly, don't forget about the snack bar at the new car show room, it's awesome!

May 17, 2017

Bought a RX350. Was easy because Mr. Seacrest and Mr. Hence demonstrated what the Lexus company is all about-PROFESSIONALISM! Thanks much.

March 16, 2017

Recently purchased my new Lexus GX 460 from this dealer. Buying process from pulling on the lot with my trade to pulling out of the lot with my new vehicle... was amazing! Such friendly and diligent staff, definitely made purchasing my first Lexus a breeze! Thanks guys y'all rock!

November 10, 2016

VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. HAVE NOT BOUGHT A CAR YET.

August 14, 2016

I wanted to buy vehicle but they would not come up with cash price, my salesmen went home and then 5 hrs. later vehicle was sold.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We would love an opportunity to see if we can assist you with another vehicle. Please f...eel free to call or email me directly, as I would be happy to assist ~ Casey Izzo, Internet Director, Lexus of Richmond. 804.323.8000 or sales@lexusofrichmond.com

March 23, 2016

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. The entire Lexus of Richmond team, from sales to service to management, truly... wanted me to be completely satisfied with my purchase! My sales rep Bryan was great. He was honest and straightforward without playing the back and forth sales game. I love my new, pre-owned SC430, and I intend to drive the 55 miles from Williamsburg to Richmond anytime I need to have it serviced. I highly recommend Lexus of Richmond!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments and feedback! I will certainly pass this information along to Bryan and our Management ...Team. We hope you are enjoying your SC430, and look forward to assisting with all of your service needs! ~ Casey Izzo, Internet Director, Lexus of Richmond

December 2, 2015

Both of my parents have bought Lexus vehicles for years and both of them are on there 4th Lexus vehicles father has 4th LX suv and mom has 4th RX, so I... decided to finally buy in the Lexus brand with all the reliability an dependability. Saw a 2015 RX 350 I wanted, test drove it and went through with the buying process and the sales team was great and I am more than pleased with my RX 350