Nesenger 112 Chevrolet Mazda Hyundai

New 888-442-1786 Dealer Website
Used 888-441-5657 Email Dealer
Service 888-341-1533

Average based on 328 reviews.
  • Chevy 112 Tom Hassan

I didn't know that good salesmen still existed!!!! Tom Hassan at Chevy 112 in Medford was AWESOME and so good to me, I'm so happy with everything. He is, hands down, the best salesmen because he didn't think about himself once, he just thought what would be best for me and I couldn't be more grateful. Big thanks!!!

• nickb

great service department, quick repair, vehicle returned washed also!!!!

great service department, quick repair, vehicle returned washed also!!!!

• 2015 silverrado

sales man bob shortle was great .there was no high pressure like other gm dealers my wife did not want to come with me because of that reason.she was very happy there and said her next car she would buy from 112 chevy.we were all happy great work bob.

• accomodating, clean, professional.

Extremely satisfied. Came in to look into leasing a truck and surrendering an existing lease. In less than 5 hours i had looked at trucks, test drove the one I liked, leased it and had it in my possession as well as surrendering my existing lease. Love the new truck.

• perfect 1st service

Had appointment for first service. vehicle was taken within ten minutes of time and service completed promptly. Everyone friendly and professional. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. .

• Great service, nice waiting area

I was greeted quickly and professionally. Entire staff are respectful, helpful and considerate. It is a pleasure to bring my car in for service.

• great service

no pressure friendly staff great product would use chevy 112 the next time we need a vehicle. very happy with purchase

• Great service

My concerns were heard and was given the best deal for what I needed. I was not pushed to buy anything, and felt very comfortable overall.

• Great experience

Jared Busto was fantastic, and we would definitely recommend him and the team at Chevy 112 to friends and family.

• Great Service

I would say it was excellent. When I come in they are very attentive to my needs. The only thing I would like to see done is to give the option of a loaner car. I have to sit and wait for my car as I don't live in the area. I know I can go to any Chevrolet dealer but I do believe in maintenance as to were I purchased the car. But a loaner car would be great for me as I don't have anyone to pick me up and take me back.. Overall I am more than pleased...