4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 842 reviews

842 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brown's Dulles Nissan from DealerRater.com

• April 6, 2018

Browns is always great, my family and I have bought several cards from sterling and Fairfax and they have always worked with us on price.

Thanks for the nice review, Brian! We really appreciate this feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Kind regards, Jad Kadili |General... Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 16, 2018

Thanks for everything, I’m happy with my purchase. Teddy and monir were excellent with the service and always they explained all about my new ca...r.

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Frederik! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. I will be sure to pass alon...g your kind words to Teddy and Monir. Drive safely! Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 11, 2018

Having been looking into getting a new car recently, I was struggling to make a decent decision. After having visited Will Weaver over at Brown's Nis...san, I was introduced to a Kia Forte and a Nissan Versa that were both to die for. While I was unable to make a solid decision on the fly, Will helped ease us into making what I believe was the right choice. He had all the necessary information we needed and was able to provide it to us very quickly at every turn. While I felt that we were becoming a headache to Will, he assured us at all times that he understood the conundrum we were going through and did everything to make sure that this was a stress free scenario. In the end, we opted to go for the Kia Forte after requesting information regarding the Warranty that was given to us in a prompt and professional matter. Having concluded our business, Will agreed to let us bring the vehicle in on another day for a separate inspection and gave us some absolutely fantastic service. While I was skeptical about getting into a new car because of the process from A to B being a nightmare, Will really made it easy, fun and exciting for us to make a final choice. All and all, it was a great day at Brown's Nissan and another customer left happy and satisfied. Thanks again, Will!

Brown's Dulles Nissan

Hi and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Will was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve. Happy driving! Kind ...regards, Jad Kadili ,General Manager ,jad.kadili@brownscar.com , 703.948.1100

June 9, 2018

Will greatly helped me out in my time of need! I really appreciate what he did for me with the sale of my old vehicle and buying the right vehicle to ...get out the door.

Brown's Dulles Nissan

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let William know how much of an impact he made on your experience. Feel free to reach out to us wi...th any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Kind regards, Jad Kadili ,General Manager ,jad.kadili@brownscar.com , 703.948.1100

June 1, 2018

Mustafa was incredible. He worked us in for a service visit (over a holiday weekend) and was able to put us in a loaner vehicle until the part could b...e ordered and installed. He was very professional and we could not be happier with our experience.

John, we are truly grateful for this wonderful review! We are thrilled that Mustafa was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and ...we appreciate him for providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future. Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 1, 2018

always helpful and friendly. my car was detailed (surprise from my husband) and it looked and smelled like a brand new car!

June 1, 2018

Everybody is always so friendly and willing to help. Service is always quick. Like the fact that I don't pay for inspection and oil changes.

Thank you for the kind words, Denise. We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're thrilled to hear that your exper...ience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Brown's Dulles Nissan, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you down the road. Warm regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 1, 2018

I was able to schedule my appointment easily on the service website. The service was fast and I even received a free complimentary car wash!

Hi Oluyemisi and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Brown's Dulles Nissan.... We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Drive safely! Kind regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 1, 2018

Sherman Hashi is my service manager. He had everything easy as 123. Please give him good promotion. He is the main reason I keep coming back.

Hi Shukri, and thank you for this great review! I will certainly pass on your kind words to Sherman as he will be happy to hear it. We look forward to... working with you again in the future! Kind regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

May 30, 2018

Will was very helpful and reassuring about getting the right car for my budget. I am so pleased with the car and the benefits it provides and apprec...iate Will's recommendation and friendliness. The dealership ratings would have received all 5 stars however I was surprised that my trade in got less than the KBB considering dealerships advertise giving more than KBB value (up to 120%). The car was also missing all of the floor mats which is strange being that it was less than 1 year old. Otherwise happy.

Brown's Dulles Nissan

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your open and honest feedback about your experience at Brown's Dulles Nissan. I w...ill pass your feedback along to Will and please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Jad Kadili ,General Manager ,jad.kadili@brownscar.com , 703.948.1100