Brown's Dulles Nissan

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 623 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 6, 2018

Browns is always great, my family and I have bought several cards from sterling and Fairfax and they have always worked with us on price.

Thanks for the nice review, Brian! We really appreciate this feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Kind regards, Jad Kadili |General... Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

July 30, 2018

I inquired about a Toyota Camry that was advertised at $14,885.00. I called because I live far away from Dulles to get a price on the car. The sales... person stated he could probably get it for me a little cheaper, which I wasn't concerned because it seemed like a good price. When he came back with all his fees, tags and taxes he said the car would be $18,938! How can this bee if taxes are 6% $893.10, tags should be no more than $350 in Maryland (that is high), I will even give them a reasonable processing fee of $399. That should be out the door at $16,527.10. Why then are they trying to charge $18,938.00! Additional $2,410.90??? He said it was a reconditioning fee??? Well then that is not the advertised price as stated. Watch out for this type of dealings.

July 28, 2018

Worst place to make a deal it’s like a trap once you get in it’s hard to get out don’t trust this place don’t buy from this place

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into this matter at the present time.

June 21, 2018

So easy and quick. Service attendant was extremely friendly and accurately explained it all. It was all done in a timely manner.

Carol, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide a time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud tha...t this was received during your time spent with us. Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 18, 2018

Emeka the sales person is a great and honest guy. He spent quality time with us and explained all the new features in details to us. i love my rogue

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us, Steven. We are delighted to hear that Emeka treated you with... an honest and informative customer service. Enjoy your new Rogue! Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 16, 2018

Thanks for everything, I’m happy with my purchase. Teddy and monir were excellent with the service and always they explained all about my new car.

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Frederik! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. I will be sure to pass alon...g your kind words to Teddy and Monir. Drive safely! Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 15, 2018

Once I arrived on site and reviewed the services, the service time estimate was accurate and in-fact the services were accomplished ahead of time. My... service coordinator was friendly and helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center, Brooks. At Brown's Dulles Nissan, We are driven to offer great cust...omer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Warm regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 15, 2018

Quick service and courteous staff. Explained what was done and what will be done on next visit. Always pleased overall

Thank you for leaving us your review, Kirby. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Brown's Dulles Nissan.... If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Kind regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 14, 2018

The help was great by the people and thank you to Andrew M! He helped my with everything I needed and more great service once again!

Kathy, we appreciate your amazing review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from us. I will certainly share your feedback ...with Andrew and the rest of the team. Always feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100

June 10, 2018

I like the way the manager took the time to rework the numbers in order for me to get the vehicle of my choice.

Thank you for the glowing review, Mark! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don&apo...s;t hesitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Best regards, Jad Kadili |General Manager |jad.kadili@brownscar.com | 703.948.1100