Nissan Of Norwich

82 reviews

November 20, 2015

My wife was looking for a small car.we looked all over ,at several different makes .having bought 4 other vehicles at Nissan of Norwich--i suggested to... my wife we take a ride there and look. we did go to Nissan of Norwich and met Sean Thomas .DOING BUSINESS WITH SEAN WAS LIKE DOING BUSINESS WITH A CLOSE FRIEND--THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AT ALL TO BUY---HE SHOWED US THE CAR WE WERE INTERESTED IN---EXPLAINED ALL OF THE FEATURES OF THE CAR AND LEFT THE DECISION UP TO US WITH NO PRESSURE TO BUY IT.I WOULD RECOMMEND SEAN TO ALL MY FRIENDS LOOKING TO BUY A CAR.HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS SUBJECT. MAHLON

November 20, 2015

i was so happy with Bob and Aaron & Dave , they made the process enjoyable and explained everything clearly so that i was aware of everything and comfortable... , i really had a good time with these guys , their positive attitude was contagious and i left with a big smile on my face . Plus , i got a great deal , and great customer service and that is all i could ask for , i will send everyone i know to Nissan of Norwich . Thank you guys !!!!!! you took the stress out of buying my car !!!!!

November 19, 2015

Easy going no pressure very helpful staff ,recommend every one to start your search at Nissan of Norwich and see how easy to buy a car. Thank you Ted David... and the general Sales Manager Bob.

November 18, 2015

When looking at a new Nissan Rogue Select with the intent of trading in our much loved sportscar. Ted came out into the parking looking and speaking very... polite and professional. He asked if we wanted to take the car we were looking at for a ride ( not being pushy at all through the entire transaction).Long story short....we did purchase the vehicle and feel we got a very good deal. We went home feeling very happy with our decision to go to Nissan of Norwich because we had purchased a car in 2005, which is still on the road and were very happy with the service wi rec'd at that time. All the people treated us with respect and professionalism. I would reccommend anyone that is looking for a new or used car go to Nissan of Norwich and I know that they will be as satisfied as I have been.

November 16, 2015

As stated I had the pleasure of doing business with Bob. He is professional and knowledgable, any questions or concerns I had he was able to answer clearly... and professionally. It was a relaxing experience.

November 15, 2015

I'm so used to the typical car dealership shenanigans, not here. Super professional, honest and I feel like a got a great deal on my Murano. Will recommend... to all my family/friends.

November 14, 2015

My first new car buying experience, painless the dealership is so clean and the staff is very helpful. Highly recommended.

November 14, 2015

I was ready to update my vehicle and after last winter knew I needed an SUV. I liked the looks of the Rogue the best and decided to check them out. I went... to Nissan of Norwich and was very impressed with the sales people (I worked with Josue, David (finance man) and Jamal). They were very helpful, knowledgeable and honest with me. Because of my experience with this dealership, I did buy a 2016 Nissan Rogue and drove home in it same day. I can't say enough about their work ethic and going above and beyond to help me out. I highly recommend this dealership and the 3 people I dealt with and of course the Rogue.

November 11, 2015

Every body is so happy `and very helpful great experience.

November 11, 2015

I WENT IN TO NISSAN OF NOWICH LOOKING FOR A VERSA MET JOSUE HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL HE LISTEN TO WHAT I WANTED AND NEED FOUND THE RIGHT VERSA... TO FIT MY BUDGET AND NEEDS . WHEN IT CAM TIME TO TALKING NUMBERS THERE WAS NO .B.S GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HIM AND MANGER I GAVE THEM MY OFFER AND SAID OK NO QUESTION ASKED. JOSUE MADE SURE THAT THE BUUYING PROCESS WAS QUICK AND PAINLESS . HE WENT OVER THE TOP MAKING SURE CAR LOOKED SPOTLESS AT TIME OF DELIVERY . I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY FRIEND AND FAMILY TO NISSAN OF NORWICH ESPECIALLY TO SEE JOSUE RODRIGUEZ THANKS AGAIN JOSUE AND NISSAN OF NORWICH STAFF FOR THE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE