3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 300 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Acura Richmond from DealerRater.com

• June 18, 2014

I bought my Acura in 2012 after a deployment. Let's say I was pleasantly pleased with the overall experience. Since previous car buying experience oft...en left me feeling taken advantage of. I am very pleased with my Acura and plan on buying a new one in a few years. I only service my Acura through the dealership. Many of my friends say dealerships are expensive and take advantage of the customer. I must admit I am pleased every single time I service my car. I recently purchased 4 tires and the customer service rep truly took the time to answer my crazy questions and recommended several based on my needs. I have become an Acura loyal Fan.

I am pleased to hear you have been pleased with not only your buying experience but also your service experience and with your new tires! I know many ...dealerships try to wheel and deal customers-- that is not the Crown Acura way! We are happy to have you as a loyal customer! Best, Tony Sutton General Manager

March 5, 2018

Customer service is terrible. Please don???t try getting a loner. They will not answer calls nor call you back. I got the run around. Also the Web sit...e states the service department open at 6:30. Of course they can???t even get that right. They really open at 7:00. I???ve had problems from day one of purchase of my 2016 Acura TLX. Worst experience ever!!!! I wish I could give 0 stars. So frustrated with Crown Acura.

January 5, 2018

0 friends 6 reviews 5.0 star rating 1/5/2018 Wow, What a great experience, from start to finish. Antthony was my sales associate and he was fantast...ic , Tim the sales manager solved my issues by giving me a more than fair price on my trade in, plus a very good deal on my 2014 acura mdx. Did I say no pressure at any point of the transaction. Well that leads me to the finance department , Peter was a wiz, proficient at his job, super quick , knowledgeable and painless to work with, thank you Peter. I'm 61 years old and I must say this had to be one of my best car buying experience's. Thanks for the wonderful teamwork

December 3, 2017

Crown Acura Service Center offered the worst customer experience! It was my first time and last time doing business there. Customers, beware. Called... Service Center to get a quote of tow hitch. Did plenty of MDX OEM tow hitch vs. after market tow hitch research in advance of call so I knew exactly what I needed, asked for quote and got told $620 for everything. When dropping my car off for service 3 days later, was told the price was $200 more (STRIKE ONE), which was unacceptable. After haggling with Emil on that, we asked if there were any Cyber Monday Deals and Emil said, "Let me see what I can do. How about $640, total", which we accepted. When we arrived to pick up car, Emil gives us a bill for $794 (STRIKE TWO)! We asked what happened to $640, and crooked Emil says "I never said $640, I said 10% off." (STRIKE THREE) At this time, we lost all trust in Emil and felt like we were getting lied to and screwed so we took it to the manager. Because of Matt, we walked out of there paying the agreed upon amount of $640, but because of Emil, we are never going back. Crown Acura Service Center is crooked and dishonest. Customers, beware. We loved buying the car from the dealership side of the house. Anthony Easter made it a great car buying experience. Cannot believe how different Service is from Dealership. If anyone other there cares, please investigate! If service calls are recorded, I encourage you to listen on 11/29/17, between 10 and 10:40 am for the call. Start there, then put yourself in our shoes. If you aren't getting a high rate of repeat customers at the Service Center, then take a look into your Service Manager's practices. Time to clean up. You've got a lot of good people working hard for you in the front. It's a shame the customer experience isn't carried through to the back. The only way I'd ever go back to Crown Acura Service Center is if there has been serious reforms to practices starting with whoever is in charge back there. For example, put everything in writing. If you quote someone something over the phone, put it in writing. If you quote someone something at the time of drop off, put it in writing. Be transparent about all the charges the customer will expect to pay. Why aren't you guys already doing this?

November 27, 2017

I have purchased three new vehicles from dealership. The service department has always been lacking, but recently apparently they???ve decided to n...o longer give loaner cars out with service. They all but refuse to give you a loaner. I don???t know about you but one of the main factors in buying a luxury car as you get taken care of when it needs service including a loaner car. This is just the icing on the cake of at the lackluster performance of their service department. Unfortunately for Acura there???s no other dealerships in the area so I will be switching brands.

October 3, 2017

The team of AJ and Malik at Crown Acura are absolutely awesome. They were professional, extremely friendly and totally earned my business. I have bou...ght several vehicles over the last few years and this was my best buying experience ever. I recommend you buy from Crown Acura, I know I will again!!!

September 18, 2017

Had an awesome experience buying my 2014 Jeep from Tim, Anthony and the team at Crown Acura. Smooth process and easy to work with!

July 23, 2017

They are honest, sincere, professional and a complete joy to do business with. I traveled 500 miles to purchase a used 2016 Ford Explorer and could n...ot be more satisfied with the process. They kept their word in every regard and that entails the price, loan and apr and even my trade in! We made a deal over the phone (I provided them photo's and a video) with my trade in and they gave me exactly what they said they would when I showed up on their doorstep. This was a gamble ofcourse b/c I have never done business with them before. Now I realize it was never a gamble. After a month of ownership they have contacted me twice to make sure I am happy and if I have any questions. It's a shame NY dealerships can't emulate these guys. I dealt with TIm and Shashank. Great people. Thanks guys for making things a breeze and thanks for the great price.

Crown Acura Richmond

Hi Rumplemenz, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Crown Acura Richmond. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you eve...r need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Kindest Regards, Alex Utz

July 19, 2017

I bought a pre owned car from Crown Acura Richmond and my each visit and interaction was very pleasant. I was dealing with sales person Mailk and he d...id explain everything about car very happily. He provided all clarity and did a fabulous job in ensuring I get best possible option as per my budget. Apart from Malik, I met other staff member of this dealership and they all were very polite and helping in nature too. I would strongly recommend this dealership.

June 24, 2017

If you would like to have a great experience purchasing a vehicle, I would suggest if you are going to Crown Acura that you hunt down a young man name...d Malik((Mal....ick). You will never feel pressured or pushed to do anything, but you will have any and all questions answered. Buying a car is usually a stressful process, but I really felt like he helped me get the best deal for the dollar with my trade in and purchase. He thoroughly went over the new car to the extent that I needed. He was very attentive to me as the customer while I was there- never rushed me. I would highly recommend him to others.

8704 W Broad St Henrico, VA 23294