Don Beyer Volvo Cars - Dulles

208 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 6, 2017

Sales manager and finance officer were both good communicators. Salesman was helpful as well without being obnoxious. We came to a fair price without playing... games.

Welcome to Volvo! Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us. It means a lot! Please know we hate obnoxious salespeople as much as you (they wo...uldn't last here). Drive Safely, and enjoy your new Volvo! Kind regards, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com 703-673-1338

September 4, 2018

Patrick and Kevin were especially helpful. They went above and beyond to help us "K" was too. Kevin even came in on his day off to help us.

July 30, 2018

The mechanic took care of a couple problems that I didn't report. Excellent! One was a nail in my rear tire, the other was replacing my windshield... wipers.

Thanks so much for you business, Cathy. Glad we earned 5 stars! All the best, Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

July 23, 2018

Tracy my service adviser was very professional, friendly and kept me up to date on my vehicle status. I really enjoyed working with him, and will request... him on my future visits. I rate all dealerships service departments by my first visit which is normally an oil change. I find that if the lowest paid mechanics take pride in their work, which is typically the oil change guys, you have a well run service department. I checked and there was no leaked oil under the car, the belly pan was clean and all fasteners were back in place. Under the hood, the engine cover was wiped clean with no traces of oil for the refill. I was thoroughly impressed with the mechanics attention to detail of a routine service. I would not hesitate to bring my car back for continued service and I want to thank management and their team for my experience.

Thank you so much for the feedback and for trusting your Volvo with us, Brian. Your loyalty means a lot to us. Drive Safely, Jon Holl, General Mana...ger 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

July 10, 2018

Friendliness of staff; excellent loaner; clean showroom, regardless of ongoing construction. Very happy with the service, especially since it was routine... maintenance and on an extended maintenance agreement. No pressure for additional service.

Thanks so much, Ted. Drive Safely! Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

July 9, 2018

Tracy Smith, my Service Advisor! He accommodates my schedule when making appointments, he puts me in a comparable loaner car, and he provides me thorough... updates on the status of the repair. The service tech preforming the work are exceptional as well. They accommodate every request and do a great job at making sure my car is preforming at its best!

Thanks for the feedback, Gio. So happy to hear everything went smoothly. I'll pass along the compliments to Tracy and his team. Drive Safely, ... Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

July 7, 2018

I was passing by Don Beyer Volvo after I just had my own car washed and waxed =) I wanted to see what SUVs they had and compare them to my 2014 GMC Acadia... Denali. After some friendly chatter with Joe Stein I hoped in an XC60, then an XC90. Then that's when I fell in love... I spotted a 2018 fully decked-out V90 T6 Inscription Wagon in limited edition Denim Blue!!! If I had not met Joe Stein on that day, I promise I would not have bought this car. Joe allowed me to sell myself on this car and provided his professional honest opinion on every question I had. Joe is a special person and I highly recommend the "Cookie Guy" for your next purchase. Kevin Hoff, the General Sales Manager was just as impressive and professional. Both Joe and Kevin were the reason I bought that V90 Wagon and the reason I have made new friends.

Mr. McCormick, this is wonderful to read. We're so glad Joe and Kevin helped you fall in love with your dream car! Glad you are enjoying your new... V90 -- it sounds awesome! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

July 2, 2018

Joe Stein was fabulous. He helped me make the right decision, no pushing, no rushing and extremely compassionate. Kevin Hoff was great in taking care... of everything as well.

Congratulations on your new Volvo, Pamela. We're so happy to hear your experience with Joe and his teammates was a pleasant one. Thank you for c...hoosing Don Beyer Volvo. Drive Safely, Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

June 30, 2018

Love having the same service advisor every time. Ted is awesome - always smiling and pleasant, and very helpful and knowledgeable. He knows both our cars... well. We love going back to the Dulles location because Ted is there. He is part of our family! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We're sure Ted loves being part of the family and we are very happy he has... provided such excellent service! Have a wonderful weekend!

June 7, 2018

Great salesperson and service team. They went out of their way to make us comfortable with the car buying process. Purchased a new previous year model... at a good price. There were a couple of issues with the dashboard - brought it back to the dealership and the parts arrived the next day. Quality of the repairs is great. Bonus that they provided a complimentary loaner car.

Congratulations and Thank You! Enjoy your Volvo, and Drive Safely, Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com