Don Beyer Volvo Cars - Dulles

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 277 reviews

277 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Beyer Volvo Cars - Dulles from DealerRater.com

• November 6, 2017

Sales manager and finance officer were both good communicators. Salesman was helpful as well without being obnoxious. We came to a fair price without ...playing games.

Welcome to Volvo! Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us. It means a lot! Please know we hate obnoxious salespeople as much as you (they wo...uldn't last here). Drive Safely, and enjoy your new Volvo! Kind regards, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com 703-673-1338

June 7, 2018

Great salesperson and service team. They went out of their way to make us comfortable with the car buying process. Purchased a new previous year mod...el at a good price. There were a couple of issues with the dashboard - brought it back to the dealership and the parts arrived the next day. Quality of the repairs is great. Bonus that they provided a complimentary loaner car.

May 10, 2018

We bought 2 cars from Beyer. Sales people know what they are doing. Finance is the best you can get around the competitive market. Management go way b...eyond to satisfy and keep the customer happy .

March 7, 2018

Have been buying Volvos from Beyer for 30+ years. While we love our 2018 XC60, the reason we keep coming back is the quality of the dealer's sales, fi...nance & service staff.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Julia. We'll do whatever we can to keep the customer experience here at a high standard for years to come! Driv...e Safely, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com 703-673-1338

February 8, 2018

Although not pushovers at the negotiation table, on balance I would say Don Beyer Volvo Dulles are fair. A little tight on trade-in values perhaps, bu...t they make up for it with generous new car discounts. And while I harbored some concerns about their commitment to repeat customer satisfaction, Yousef did a great job assuaging my fears and giving me confidence that Don Beyer stand behind their products and customer service. I will continue to hold them to this high standard, but believe they (and Yousef in particular) are more than up to the challenge.

Overall Experience

February 5, 2018

Ali Ziaii is a great service advisor. He remembered me from my previous vehicle before Volvo, and he has a great attention to detail. He makes it e...asy because he knows the specifics about my car and my preferences, and he keeps his commitments.

Many thanks, Lee Can't agree more on Ali. He's a real pro! All the best, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com (703) 673-1338

February 2, 2018

My sister and I went to purchase a XC90 and were greeted by Bob Shatarsky. I am not sure if he did not think we were serious buyers, but he would not ...answer basic questions about the vehicle. He was extremely uninterested in us. We asked him for a quote for a vehicle (that we were hoping to buy that day) and he told us to go home and look online to "build our vehicle" and get a price. We asked him to help us with it as we knew which packages we wanted and had planned to leave with the vehicle that day. He proceeded to give us incorrect information about packages and would rudely argue and interrupt us. When asked a question about the difference in screens instead of answering it he said "just trust me it doesn't matter". We almost walked out in the middle of trying to get a quote for the vehicle we planned to purchase. In the end he did not give us a quote or tell us if they had the vehicle we were asking for so we left. Went to Fairfax Volvo and could not be happier with our new XC90! Do not waste your time here or with Bob Shatarsky.

Overall Experience

February 1, 2018

We love, love our Volvos. We have been such loyal customers because of the level of customer service we receive every time and the professionalism we ...receive at DonBeyer Volvo Dulles.Of course the product is exceptional¿¿

Thank you, Loulou! We all love Volvo here, too, and we'll always strive to represent the brand professionally. Drive Safely, Jon Holl, General Manager... jholl@beyerauto.com (703) 673-1338

January 19, 2018

The assistance received from Mr. Joe Stein, my salesman was excellent. He made sure he catered to me during my wait, took me on the most amazing test ...drive ever and was very knowledgeable about the Volvo brand as he too has been a long time owner. I've never met a salesman as genuine and kind as Mr. Joe Stein!

Thank you for the feedback and kind words about Joe. We love Joe, too. He's the Real Deal! I hope we have you as a loyal Don Beyer Volvo customer fo...r years to come. Kind regards, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com (703) 673-1338

January 2, 2018

We bought the XC60 3 years ago, came back for the XC90. Same Salesman, Ron McMillan very nice to deal with. They are honest, no haggling, very court...eous and the Service Department has been great with the XC60 so we are familiar and know we are in great hands.

Kathy, thank you for sharing your positive experiences with us! We are so glad you came back for your XC90 and have been happy with both Ron and our ...service department. We look forward to your next visit! Have a fantastic day! Emma Beyer