Don Beyer Volvo Cars - Dulles

214 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 6, 2017

Sales manager and finance officer were both good communicators. Salesman was helpful as well without being obnoxious. We came to a fair price without playing... games.

Welcome to Volvo! Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us. It means a lot! Please know we hate obnoxious salespeople as much as you (they wo...uldn't last here). Drive Safely, and enjoy your new Volvo! Kind regards, Jon Holl, General Manager jholl@beyerauto.com 703-673-1338

November 6, 2018

Great service as always! I took my Volvo in for regular maintenance. Ali was professional and knowledgeable. I’m never disappointed at Don Beyer... Volvo. Thanks!

Thank you for coming to see us! We appreicate your feedback and for recognizing Ali. Todd Curling, Service Manager

November 4, 2018

Great experience every time I bring my car in for service. Ted is my service rep and he is always so helpful and knows the meaning of customer service.... He is awesome !

Thank you for rating your experience with Ted! When you scedule online you can choose him as your servie rep next time! Todd Curling, Service Manager

October 27, 2018

Have always had a positive experience at Don Beyer Volvo. Probably one if the most pleasant purchasing and service experiences that I have ever had in... the automobile category.

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback. Jon Holl, General Manager

October 21, 2018

Service was excellent. The timing was great and we didn't have to wait long for the repairs to be completed. Complimentary snacks were great for customers... to wait

Thank you George for rating your expeiernce excellent! We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Todd Curling, Service Manager

October 16, 2018

Ali is my service guy at Don Beyer. He knows me and he knows my car. He has exceptional customer service skills and is attentive to every detail. Check... him out...he's awesome!

Thank you for recognizing Ali! When you schedule online you can choose him as your advisor! Todd Curling, Service Manager

October 10, 2018

This was absolutely the best car buying experience. No pressure and very upfront with pricing. They got me all taken care of in a short amount of time... and did the absolute most to make me feel at home. Just all around incredible dealership. Check them out before anybody else. They were 10 x better than the bmw dealer across the street. Also, Bob is the man.

Thank you for rating us the best! We always aim to deliver a five-star experience and I am pleased Bob delivered that. Jon Holl, General Manager

September 4, 2018

Patrick and Kevin were especially helpful. They went above and beyond to help us "K" was too. Kevin even came in on his day off to help us.

July 30, 2018

The mechanic took care of a couple problems that I didn't report. Excellent! One was a nail in my rear tire, the other was replacing my windshield... wipers.

Thanks so much for you business, Cathy. Glad we earned 5 stars! All the best, Jon Holl, General Manager 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com

July 23, 2018

Tracy my service adviser was very professional, friendly and kept me up to date on my vehicle status. I really enjoyed working with him, and will request... him on my future visits. I rate all dealerships service departments by my first visit which is normally an oil change. I find that if the lowest paid mechanics take pride in their work, which is typically the oil change guys, you have a well run service department. I checked and there was no leaked oil under the car, the belly pan was clean and all fasteners were back in place. Under the hood, the engine cover was wiped clean with no traces of oil for the refill. I was thoroughly impressed with the mechanics attention to detail of a routine service. I would not hesitate to bring my car back for continued service and I want to thank management and their team for my experience.

Thank you so much for the feedback and for trusting your Volvo with us, Brian. Your loyalty means a lot to us. Drive Safely, Jon Holl, General Mana...ger 703-673-1338 jholl@beyerauto.com