CarVision Mitsubishi

(4.6) 1769 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

1769 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CarVision Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Great service
    February 3, 2018

I used autotrader’s purchasing capability to sell my vehicle and they pointed me to carvision. The appraiser/buyer, Tony N. was incredibly knowledgeab...le and we made a deal exrtremly fast! It was a great experience

• Great Service
    February 19, 2018

As soon as i reached in Lani came over and helped us out. She was very knowledgable and patient with me. It was pasted close time but she still made s...ure to answer all questions i had. If i do plan on buying another car i will be going back there . Thanks Lani for the great experience.

• Pleasant
    February 16, 2018

Great atmosphere, tyler was funny he kept us laughing I got a really good deal, I have already recommended a few friends and family members to give th...is dealership a look

• Wonderful experience
    February 13, 2018

Keith penny showed great salesmanship patients and a winning personality.he was very knowledgeable of all the products and options that was availabl...e to me ,wish you had more employees like him!!!!!?

Overall Experience

• Great Customer Service. Bi-lingual.
    January 30, 2018

I am very satisfy with their customer service. They have one of the best and lowest price on the best cars. They were very helpful on where we wanted... our payments to be. Very considerable.

• definitely recommend another at this place
    January 30, 2018

Great place and staffs were professional they really worked with me on my vehicle trade in, especially Dean and Gab i will definitely recommend anyone... @ this place Nnamdi

• Excellent experience
    January 22, 2018

I recently indeed on purchasing a vehicle that I saw online. I spoke with Loni over the phone to verify that the car was still available, she said it... was and scheduled an appointment to see it the next day. Our plans changed and we ended up stopping by the same day. I called in advance to see if it would be ok. When we got there she was working with someone but had the car ready and we got a chance to take an in depth look at the car and test drive it. She answered questions we had about the car and the process for purchasing a vehicle. We made the decision to purchase the car and the rest of the process went smoothly. We weren't haggled or harassed just offered an extended warranty and we paid exactly what was listed online (with the additional taxes and tags fees). We had a quick and smooth process and would definitely do business here again.

• Suv buyer
    January 20, 2018

Marius was excellent! He was very friendly & helpful. He made our experience so easy and enjoyable. The selection is good and reasonably priced. I hig...hly recommend Car Vision.

• Excellent
    January 19, 2018

Lonnie was extremely helpful and made the process go so smoothly she was great!!! I brought my son with me and he is a handful but they were great wit...h him and he loved looking at all the cars

• Car check
    December 30, 2017

Everything went smoothly which was great. However, the mechanics needs to check cars before sold. There???s no reason I needed to return for an alignm...ent fix. Things like that should be taken care off before cars are driven off the lot. Car vision did handle everything with no hassle. i was pleased with the service, just annoyed I had to make a return trip later.

CarVision Mitsubishi