• Happy customer

Purchased a new vehicle. Sales and business offices both provided exceptional service. Sales staff offering test drives was very knowledgeable on the vehicles and options. Staff were very flexible and demonstrated much patience as they wanted to be sure I was getting into the right vehicle for my specific needs. Business office was forthcoming with details of financing, warranty, etc. Very knowledgeable. Trade-in value was fair. Good selection on-site facilitated decision making. Explained clearly all paperwork and details of vehicle use. Overall a great experience as usual. Thank you.

• Auto check up and service

I have purchased several vehicles from Crowley Auto, and have always had excellent service for both sales and repairs/maintenance. service is a big reason why I am a repeat customer fro both myself and my wife.

• Crowley Ford Review

My experience with Crowley, both purchasing and servicing my car, has been the best in my many years of owning several cars.

• Great service

I wasn't anticipating to find a great deal to trade in my old 07 fusion but Alex Cruz was eager to help me and would not stop until I was completely happy with what I wanted

• '14 FORD FOCUS REPAIR VISIT

I was given an estimate that slightly exceeded the cost of the service I received, and the Service Dept. worked hard to get the needed part in time to have the car ready for the weekend.

William, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you again for choosing Crowley Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Bob Allen

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Crowley' s Ford Lincoln Service Advisor , Timothy Frenette is the best. Excellent service, communication and courtesy all the way around. Very happy with my 2017 MKZ Reserve.

• Oil Change

Outstanding every step of the way! Very satisfied.

Outstanding every step of the way! Very satisfied.

• new truck purchase

John Q was good to work with, listened to what I needed and did his best to make it happen

• oil change

Everything went fine and in a timely manner. The waiting area is pleasant.

Everything went fine and in a timely manner. The waiting area is pleasant.

• Satisfied customer

Excellent service by Peter holleneck and your staff,thanks Peter again

Excellent service by Peter holleneck and your staff,thanks Peter again

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jack. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!