Crowley Ford Lincoln

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 417 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 27, 2017

Purchased a new vehicle. Sales and business offices both provided exceptional service. Sales staff offering test drives was very knowledgeable on the ...vehicles and options. Staff were very flexible and demonstrated much patience as they wanted to be sure I was getting into the right vehicle for my specific needs. Business office was forthcoming with details of financing, warranty, etc. Very knowledgeable. Trade-in value was fair. Good selection on-site facilitated decision making. Explained clearly all paperwork and details of vehicle use. Overall a great experience as usual. Thank you.

September 25, 2017

JESSE BELLOBUONO IN THE SERVICE DEPT. WAS AWESOME, I WILL ALWAYS BRING MY CAR HERE BECAUSE OF HIM AND YOUR GREAT SERVICE.

Sharon, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It will really make Jesse's day when he reads this! We hop...e to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 21, 2017

I recently had an oil change at this location and everything seemed fine...that is until my car started smoking two days ago and I had to take it in t...o be checked out. I decided to take my car somewhere other than a Crowley location (thank God!) and it turns out the person who did my oil change (at Crowley Ford Lincoln) FORGOT to put a rubber gasket around the oil filter, which essentially means my oil has been leaking ALL OVER MY ENGINE AND UNDER THE HOOD and was bone dry when I took it in. They had to do a whole new oil change, along with an extensive washing of the car, which was soaked in oil. I'm sorry, but if they can't even correctly perform an oil change, I definitely don't trust them doing any other kind of work on my car. After paying a COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE $155, I will be demanding a refund. UPDATE: After going into Crowley (multiple times) and being shunned into the waiting room only to be forgotten about...I was finally assisted by Jesse. He made copies of everything and said he would write me a check immediately. It's now two months later and I just called to check in because I still have not received a check. At first Jesse acted like he had no idea who I was, but then after realizing, he said he'd leave a message for Gary AGAIN. THAT'S IT. This incident occurred in July and it's now almost October and I am most likely never receiving that check. Gary clearly has no intentions of resolving this issue and doesn't care about his clients. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT INTO ANOTHER CROWLEY EVER AGAIN. Cheers!

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We value your input and your business, and it's discouraging to hear that this i...ssue has yet to be resolved. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (860) 793-8885 and we will do our best to make this right. We look forward to hearing from you.

July 26, 2017

I generally do not like to go to car dealerships, but Crowley was an exception. We worked with Tony Teodosio, who was one of the best salesmen that we... have ever encountered. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and a "nice guy"! He reflected the whole atmosphere of Crowley. He worked with us to get a great price both on the new Lincoln MKC and for our trade-in. He went through the paperwork slowly so we would understand the numbers. When we picked up our new car, Jeff in finance did a great job going over things with us. He even set up an appointment for undercoating the next day. The next day, service from Crowley came to our office, picked up the car and dropped off a loaner. They brought our car back to the office mid-afternoon. It doesn't get much better than this! What a GREAT experience! Thank you Crowley!

July 23, 2017

I recently had an oil change at this location and everything seemed fine...that is until my car started smoking two days ago and I had to take it in t...o be checked out. I decided to take my car somewhere other than a Crowley location (thank God!) and it turns out the person who did my oil change (at Crowley Ford Lincoln) FORGOT to put a rubber gasket around the oil filter, which essentially means my oil has been leaking ALL OVER MY ENGINE AND UNDER THE HOOD and was bone dry when I took it in. They had to do a whole new oil change, along with an extensive washing of the car, which was soaked in oil. I'm sorry, but if they can't even correctly perform an oil change, I definitely don't trust them doing any other kind of work on my car. After paying a COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE $155, I will be demanding a refund. I will update this review after my plea for a refund. Cheers!

Ryan, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us ...and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (860) 793-8885 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

June 25, 2017

Purchased a 2017 Ford Fusion and the service and salesmanship were excellent

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

June 22, 2017

I had been talking to a representative about a car and put down a deposit while I worked out some details and made a decision. When I decided to not ...purchase the car their last ditch effort was to threaten and bully me by telling me they would keep my deposit.

Sarah, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that... we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (860) 793-8885 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

June 16, 2017

My service at the quick lane was great but then again it always is. Very prompt and professional

June 14, 2017

Went in for oil change, as I drove away there was a terrible scraping noise coming from the left front tire. It wasn't there before I brought the vehi...cle in. What a strange coincidence.

June 13, 2017

I have purchased 9 vehicles from Crowley ford. Never had a bad experience. I always use the same salesperson and finance guy. They know me and always... talk to me when I go for service.

Crowley Ford Lincoln