Cocoa Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used

1019 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cocoa Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• February 27, 2014

I bought a Sonata at Cocoa Hyundai's old location on US1. Everyone was very professional and up front about pricing. Since then I have been getting fr...ee oil changes at the old and now new service centers. I liked the old service center but the new one on 520 is amazing! Every one is so friendly, and the waiting room is very comfortable with a big screen TV. I recommend that anyone in central Florida looking for a Hyundai to visit Cocoa Hyundai. The drive will be worth the experience.

Thank you so much for the stellar review Mr. Pile. Here at Cocoa Hyundai we do strive to take every step possible to make our customers feel comfortab...le. Our goal is to help everyone have the best car buying experience they have ever had. Thank you again for your business sir and let us know if you need anything at all.

April 9, 2018

Purchased a used vehicle and it was a great experience from the minute we arrived on the lot, until we walked out with our beautiful car. Thanks Dan ...and Brian for a great experience.

February 16, 2018

Feb 14 2018 We had been to 2-3 other dealers, and found Cocoa hyundai excellent in all way.s We were pleased that Josh, and John (Sales manager) w...ere Honest, caring and competent and straight with us !! We left with a 2018 with a great deal and generous trade in without smoke, mirrors and games ! Our goal was to buy a 2 year old vehicle, we left with a 2018, for less than we planned for ! They put together a deal so great. it was no brainer !!! ALI fixed us up and led us through the complex paperwork and clearly took the confusing details and soared us through it. Thanks to Josh. John . Ali and crew at Cocoa???. We would gladly highly recommend the to our Family, friends and neighbors to check out the way they cut through the fog, and the style and caring displayed??? Harv and Donna, Melbourne Fl. Feb 15 2018

February 6, 2018

Thank you for the great experience. Very helpful and knowledgeable . You guys made the car buying experience a very positive one. Love the new car.... Thank you!

January 29, 2018

Started out rocky but after it was all over Brian and Chuck were more than fair on the price of the new Elantra and the warranty that was included.

Chuck Stupp

January 25, 2018

Been in this Hyundai family since 2000. They are the best!! Bruce and Tracy are the best. I truly miss their Dad. They are always there for me

January 24, 2018

They did a good job on my last lease. Carlos and Josh did an exceptional job. Thank you very much for both and all employees from Hyundai Cocoa Beach.

January 21, 2018

My sales person Daniel was great. I have a hearing impairment and he was very patient and understood to my needs. I would recommend Cocoa Hyundai an...d will be returning there for my next vehicle. It was a very good experience and it took less than 3 hrs from the time I walked in the door until I was driving away in my NEW Elantra. Thank you , Cocoa Hyundai

January 18, 2018

My new car purchase was great! Adam and Jon were amazing. No pressure and accommodating. My third Hyundai from Cocoa Hyundai, and not my last!

January 16, 2018

Salesman Dan 5 stars, finance Ali 5 stars... total experience 5 stars. We were just out looking at cars, this car caught our eye and my son had one t...hat he absolutely loved. Dan came over no pressure. We test drove it and it is just everything we wanted.

Cocoa Hyundai