Holman Ford Lincoln - Turnersville

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Evasive and Unhelpful

I located a vehicle I was interested in on Cars.com. I contacted the used car division at Holman Ford Lincoln in Turnersville N.J.. I reached "Steve"... and inquired about a 2010 Grand Marquis. My question was really quite simple..."Is the car still available?" He mentioned something about the car being relocated to another Holman location but would not answer my question. When I asked again if he could look into the matter for me as I didn't want to drive two hours from N.Y. to find the car sold..he again was evasive. At best he was unhelpful..at worst rude and unfriendly. He couldn't find out for me?

• Superb Customer Service and Amazing Facility

From the time that I booked my appointment until the time I picked up my car, the customer service and communication was beyond what I could ever expe...ct from a dealership. The facility was really comfortable and they were super helpful in obtaining a rental car for the length of my service. I would highly recommend this dealership for their service department alone.

• Steve Shaw

We had the pleasure of purchasing a certified pre-owned Explorer today. I called yesterday to inquire and talked to Steve in Turnersville. The Vehicle... we wanted was in another location and not only did he inquire for us but he personally went and picked it up for us and brought it to where we were located. He was able to keep us at the exact payment we wanted and in a smaller payoff time frame. If you want someone who's not your typical salesman and is truly interested in helping you check him out.

• Great, Love this dealership and the service depart

Great, Love this dealership and the service department is above all others by far

• Awsome People , Great Service

Recently bought a 2014 Ford certified FORD Mustang. John arranged everything for me and also changed a part he felt wasn't working properly without me... having to check. Almost everything happened on sms and i was ready to buy the car which is just perfect . Thanks a lot.

• Great car, great price, excellent dealership

I shopped a great many brands and dealerships since we had not purchased a car in many years. Hands down winner not just at a good price, but at a com...parable price for a product beyond compare. The product and salesman George Parker made all the difference. My wife is extremely happy with George, her new car and brilliant hubby who put Holman on the short list.

• The Best Service!

I bought a "new" car to me car from Chad. He was so helpful from start to finish. What I thought was going to be such a difficult process was so easy!...!!! I recommend him to everyone!!! He is a one of a kind salesperson!

• The best!

Niles was absolutely wonderful. I can't thank him and the finance manager enough for doing all they possibly could to get me into my new Focus, which ...I LOVE. Niles was friendly and without a doubt had me and my mothers best interests in mind. We had been to a few other dealerships and none of them greeted us at the door like Niles, nor made us feel like they truly wanted to help us. At Ford with Niles, it was the exact opposite. He's the best! I'm happy to know that at Ford, they have the customers best interests in mind and are willing to do whatever needs to be done to make sure we're good and okay. I couldn't be more grateful to have Niles as my first dealer for my first car purchase!

• Wonderful Experience at Holman

Chad was wonderful. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He showed me several vehicles that I was interested in. He is very knowledgeable a...nd a great salesman. After my purchase, he was very helpful showing me the different and new features on my Escape. The dealership was clean and the environment relaxing. I love my new Escape. Thanks Chad and Holman Ford.

• Great Service from sales to finance!

Great experience from the Sales agent - Bill, all the way through the finance department!

We are glad to hear you are pleased with your experience at Holman Ford Lincoln Turnersville. Your kind words are appreciated! Best Regards, Brittany... Farrell Client Relations

Holman Ford Lincoln - Turnersville