• Very pleased with Matt Artus with Handy Chevy!

I bought a truck from handy's this summer and I was very happy with the way Matt Artus handled himself. He had a great knowledge of the inventory as well as the Chevrolet brand. I was instantly a repeat when we found ourselves looking for a new car and knew right where to go. We went and talked to Jason R. and Matt A. and quickly found a car that fit perfectly to our budget. overall very happy with the way things turned out and we will be back for sure.

• By far the BEST car purchasing experience I have E

By far the BEST car purchasing experience I have EVER had in my almost 30 years of owning cars! Scott & Jason went over & above to help me out of a very difficult situation. Ken made financing a very easy process.

• Handy Chevrolet

Marc, the sales person, was very knowledgeable and super friendly. Explained the vehicle and answered any questions I had. Geoff, the fiance manager, was very detailed on the buying process and the associated paperwork. He made sure I knew what everything was before I signed. He was super friendly. The both were great and made the car buying process a positive experience.!

• GMC Equinox

We went to pick up our new leased Equinox and Steve and Geoff were wonderful. There was a small glitch to our paperwork, but we walked out of there extremely happy and everything was taken care of. I highly recommend them. Bonnie

• Great people!

They had the truck I wanted at a great price, excellent sales staff and everyone was very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them and will look to deal with them again.

• 2014 GMC Terrain

I enjoyed my buying experience very much. Marc and Geoff were great to work with.

• Great experience from start to finish!

I had a great experience. Samantha and Jeff were knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this dealership.

• Used Impala Sale

Samatha was excellent at listening to what I wanted and why. Very smooth process.

• GMC Equinox

My husband and I just leased our first car. We went to Handy's 13 years ago and bought our Trailblazer and it was a wonderful car! We just met with Steve and Ken and they did a fabulous job getting us a good lease on a 2017 Equinox. We couldn't be happier! We would never go anywhere else for our car needs!!

• cruze

Good service from Marc, geoff and Jason. Would recommend them to anybody.

Good service from Marc, geoff and Jason. Would recommend them to anybody.