New 877-519-9785 Dealer Website
Used 888-795-1833 Email Dealer
Service 888-447-1065

• Great service and stood behind their product

I initially by my certified pre owned Bmw 750li from BMW of henderson. Initially it worked well then some problem lights came on. Eric, the manager of the facility went out of his way to get me into a newer/better car without the hassle. Great to see a service stand behind their product. My sales person Kwais was also great.

• Very good experience!

We appreciate your response, Michael! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Everything was very good for my buying experience, except the MINOR fact that they could use some availability of food/snacks somewhere near the waiting area (unless I failed to see it?) because it's not uncommon to be at the dealership for quite a while, whether for maintenance or purchasing.

• 330e bmw

I hate going to dealers to get a car it's alway a long drawn or expiriance, but lesly made the time go fast

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Henderson BMW

Bought a car from Kwasi at Henderson BMW. I'd been researching the car I wanted for almost 3 months prior. Kwasi was very easy to work with made the purchase very smooth. Very happy.

• New BMW Owner

Great service, easy to deal with, and accommodating. Also, great value for the BMW 740Li.

• Quickly ignored & forgotten

Leading up to & during the buying process, salesperson Faranak Fereidouni was quick to help and reply to questions. But once money exchanged hands, I was forgotten and ignored very quickly. I never received everything that was agreed upon during the buying process. After a few text messages that were ignored, I realized I was not valued and gave up. A word of caution to others: do not sign anything or give any money until you get EVERYTHING you agree upon.

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at BMW of Henderson take our reviews very seriously. Our General Manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (702) 570-0278 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Awesome!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Harry! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Everyone at BWW Henderson was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable during the whole process. Our sales rep was even so kind as to watch our 20,month old daughter while we did some paperwork. Very smooth process and we even got a genius to deliver our cars and go over it with us.

• CONSUMER

EXCELLENT . JEFF ANDERSON WAS VERY PLEASANT, COURTEOUS & HELPFUL. I WOULD WANT HIM FOR MY SALES PERSON FOR MY NEXT CAR. I WOOULD GIVE HIM A 10!

Harvey, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Bmw M6 Gran coupe From Henderson Bmw

Absolutely fantastic Justin sullivan made buying the car a pleasure.

We appreciate your response, Gary! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Absolutely fantastic Justin sullivan made buying the car a pleasure.

• Bmw 328i

Great customer service. I was helped by Justin and he was very professional I would refer my friends to him.