830 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Toyota of Princeton from DealerRater.com
  • Buying my next Toyota

I just bought home my new toyota!!!!! What a wonderful experience!!!!! Joe DiStefano and Michael Parlato what a great team!!!!I can't believe how great they were. Knowledgeable and LOVEABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for my New Rav 4!!!!.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson – General Manager

• great Salesman

My salesman Bob Moran. He is very professional and always gets me a great deal at a great price. He knows his job well

• dont know

It was good. I don't want to write 20 words so here is filer words okay okay okay okay okay okay

The care with which Luis Santiago help us find the best car for our needs from the large inventory at the dealership.

• Great service and very clean facility.

Mr. William Rein, salesman for Team Toyota Princeton, was outstanding!! Team Toyota had the Tundra I wanted in stock and Mr. Rein took care of the rest. He made buying my 4th pickup easy. No gimmicks, no pressure, and no need to negotiate. Mr. Rein presented me the best price right off the bat, and I bought the Tundra.

• Great

Bill Rein was a pleasure to deal with. Very easy to reach and no high pressure sales tactics. Would definitely return to Bill for future purchases.

• No stress car buying experience!
    June 16, 2017

Team Toyota of Princeton

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear of your "stress free" experience. We are happy if you are happy.

I have never had such a pleasant and personal car buying experience. I would recommend Andrew, and Princeton Toyota to anyone looking for a stress free car dealership.

• Excellent Experience
    June 15, 2017

Team Toyota of Princeton

Team Toyota of Lawrenceville was an excellent experience. Andy Sinha was a wonderful salesperson. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. This is the best experience I ever had in buying a car and I've bought many cars through the years.

Team Toyota of Princeton

Andy Sinha has been with TEAM for over 20 years and as you could see, has helped us achieve high customer satisfaction. Thank you for your positive review.

Team Toyota of Princeton

We are glad to read about your "best experience ever" review. We strive for customer satisfaction. Although you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time...we certainly try our best. Thank you and welcome to the TEAM.

• Used Cars Dept.
    June 15, 2017

Adrian was very helpful and plesant - not pushy at all. I Highly recommend Adrian as well as the staff their if you are looking to buy a used car.

Team Toyota of Princeton

Thank you for your kind words. There is no need to be pushy. No one likes it and there is way too much competition. Welcome to the TEAM.

Team Toyota of Princeton

• Feels as you are dealing with a family member
    June 14, 2017

Team Toyota of Princeton

From the view of Rt 1; Team Toyota of Princeton appears as if it will be another larger, impersonal dealership who are primarily concerned with quotas. The truth is far different and wonderful. We have purchased two vehicles within the space of a year. The experience has been closer to what one wold experience with a smaller dealer; almost a specialty shop. We had a lot of 'family stuff' going on that made the purchase of the vehicles a lot more than just buying some used cars. The vehicles had to be a good match for two of our children and address some important family issues. People often talk about trust when it comes to used sales. Our experience with Keith, Andrew and Hank felt like we were dealng with friends of long standing or although a bit of a stretch - extended family. These are fine people; who are motivated by a lot more than the sale. They do the unexpected and do the little things that as a customer means so much. Our family truly feels blessed in making the decision to pur our big dealer concerns to the side and to do business with the Team Toyota group.

Team Toyota of Princeton

We thank you for your outstanding review and appreciate you sharing your story with everyone. Word of mouth is the best advertising and we strive every day to treat people the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Thank you for being part of the TEAM family.