New 888-659-3792 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-5435 Email Dealer
Service 877-404-7065

Average based on 341 reviews
  • Buying my next Toyota

I just bought home my new toyota!!!!! What a wonderful experience!!!!! Joe DiStefano and Michael Parlato what a great team!!!!I can't believe how great they were. Knowledgeable and LOVEABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for my New Rav 4!!!!.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson – General Manager

• Great Choices, Great Experience!

Edwin did a great job helping is select a Sienna that was perfect for us. The selection was great as it was one of the only places that gave us a variety of choices for what we are looking for. He was patient with us and, most importantly, not pushy! I would definitely reccomend them to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Thanks for the great review Jeff! We appreciate the kind words about Edwin and will be sure to pass them along. Thanks for your business and let us know if any questions arise.

• My first mini van

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad our services were thorough and helpful. We look forward to serving you in the future!

What a wonderful experience! Team Toyota made me part of the team in picking out my new car and assisting me every step of the way:-) I have purchased many different cars over the years, Team Toyota has been the BEST experience so far! I highly recommend Team Toyota!

• Great service

This is regarding your service dept. only. Everyone was professional, pleasant and efficient . The facility is clean and comfortable. The wait was not long at all.

• Great Experience Leasing My Camry

Thank you for the 5-star review, Diana! We are happy to hear that Hiram provided you with outstanding customer service. Enjoy your new Camry.

I leased a 2016 Camry on May 31, it's a beautiful car. Hiram Vasquez was my salesman and he was wonderful. I had a very nice leasing experience and would absolutely see Hiram and Team Toyota again... Diana Gerace

• great sales

Michael was great to work with - start to finish in 3 hours! would recommend him to others - family and friends,

• Great buying experience

Very courteous and friendly staff. All the people I came in contact with were knowledgeable and eager to help and made the buying experience a pleasure!

• great sales team

everyone is pleasant and wants to see you happy with your purchase. That is why I have purchased my last 5 cars there.

• Toyota Highlander Purchase

Explained everything in helping me decide to lease vehicle. Salesman did not try to sell me anything that I didn't want. Very sincere and honest.

• Good service, clean facility

Your facility looks and feels so much better. The service is excellent. The new car was very clean, very good condition.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Best, Jeff Robinson, General Manager jrobinson@teamprinceton.com