Shawnee Mission KIA

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Love my new Kia Soul!
    April 22, 2017

I have bought two cars at Shawnee Mission Kia in the last 5 years. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and never pushy. Matt was a new dealer with... SM Kia and did a great job of helping me get into a brand new Soul, even with a trade in that had over 100k miles. Thank you!

Hi, Awesome! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your repeat business. Please come back to visit with us again.

Jimmy is the man
    April 14, 2018

I took my car in for routine service on a weekend and the work was done promptly. Staff was helpful and professional.i would definitely recommend this... dealer.

Thank you Jake for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Purchase of 2006 Sorrento
    April 7, 2018

Overall experience was very good, although I am still waiting to be contacted about a wheel they are suppose to replace, also the service department d...id not know how the lights on the vehicle worked

Thank you for your business, Marie. Please contact me if I can be of service for the replacement wheel. John Sims General Manager jsims@smkia.com

Above and beyond. Great customer service!!
    April 1, 2018

The sales staff and financing department have been superior to work with. Together they made our car buying process an enjoyable one!!! They were pr...ofessional and courteous and honest.

Carrie, thank you for reviewing our dealership! We appreciate your business.

Honest and Accurate!
    March 17, 2018

I love the free initial diagnosis, and that the service technicians always get it right the first time! Everyone is so respectful and genuinely cares ...about your safety and the condition of your car; they will recommend services that your vehicle needs but never try to up sell!

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

CHAD is the rudest and ignorant dealer. Avoid him.
    March 9, 2018

Worse customer service ever. Don’t buy your car from CHAD, he only cares about making money and not customer service, when I bought the car I found is...sues with it and I tried calling him back just for him to hang up or transfer me to the wrong department and avoid my calls. Very childish and rude, I would recommend going to any other dealer but not CHAD(redhead).

Thank you for informing me about your concerns with my service department. Can you please contact me so I can try to make things right? John Sims G...eneral Manager jsims@smkia.com

Al’Yvonne Anderson customer
    March 2, 2018

Michael Toll is a very caring service man who personally sees to it did I get the correct service for my car according to my finances. We are gettin...g it done and he has a very good rapport with his customers. I do trust him.

Good Service
    February 25, 2018

Good place to buy a vehicle used or new. The staff is friendly and helpful. A good place to start. I would recommend Shawnee mission kia.

Thank you Natassia for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Michael Toll is awesome!
    February 13, 2018

I had service done to my 2015 Kia Optima and Michael Toll is very informative and isn't a salesperson! He didn't try to push things on me that I didn'...t come for. His sense of humor and dedication to customer satisfaction give this place 5 stars!

Thank you Star71 for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great Customer Service
    February 6, 2018

I went for a oil change and end up getting a 4 wheel alignment that I was told I needed. I end up finding out that they were running a special on on t...he price and got a great price on it. Needless to say I not only received a

Thank you Chameka for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Shawnee Mission KIA