• Love my new Kia Soul!

Hi, Awesome! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your repeat business. Please come back to visit with us again.

I have bought two cars at Shawnee Mission Kia in the last 5 years. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and never pushy. Matt was a new dealer with SM Kia and did a great job of helping me get into a brand new Soul, even with a trade in that had over 100k miles. Thank you!

• Old fashion "as good as their word theory"

Thank you for your review, Michelle. Glad to know we are as good as our word!

I must say that the old fashioned saying as good as the word Shawnee Mission Kia is the best they're very courteous professional very accommodating to the working individual that has to keep things going even though they need the car service they're just a very professional group very attentive everything is completed in a timely manner and then perfect the first time really really do appreciate this company

Thank you for your review, Michelle. Glad to know we are as good as our word!

• Love my KIA SORENTO! My black widow lol

Hi there Alice, thank you for reviewing Benny! We hope you and your daughter love your new Sorento!

Benny was extremely nice and not pushy at all. The customer service is amazing at Shawnee mission kia. We had our 6 year old daughter with us while purchasing the vehicle. Benny went out of his way to get her popcorn. It was very sweet. Not only that but he bought us lunch the following day when we back to sign papers. I know the company pays for all of that HOWEVER we very much appreciated it.

• First new car

Thank you Seth for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Goni started with us on the lot on the ball, looking fresh as hell. Justin had a sick Dragon Ball Z coffee mug. From my perspective as a first time car buyer, the guys that worked with us knew their stuff well enough to be aggressive, but also friendly. Not the robots I was expecting. Thanks again!

• Fantastic experience

Kenzel Simmons was excellent, great service, and actually made the car buying experience fun.

Thank you so much for reviewing Kenzel! We appreciate your business, Bill!

Thank you so much for reviewing Kenzel! We appreciate your business, Bill!

• Poor Service and Quality

I purchased a 2012 Kia Sportage about 2 years ago. It has a bad rod bearing and the engine needs to be completely replaced. The repair is expensive. I'm not the original owner so the warranty is no longer valid. Kia Sportage with a slightly different engine was recalled because of this same problem but this Sportage isn't covered under the recall. I spoke with several people at this dealership to see what could be done if I were to purchase a new Kia. I was told repeatedly my calls would be returned after they looked into it. No one has called me back even after I left a message for the sales manager. I am very disappointed in the quality and customer service with Kia.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at (913) 384-9100. I look forward to speaking with you. John Sims General Manager

• Awesome

Been looking for a sporty and classy crossover I found it in the Kia Sportage.

Thank you Debbie!

Been looking for a sporty and classy crossover I found it in the Kia Sportage.

Thank you Debbie!

• Great experience!

Thank you Jessica for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

This was my first time buying a Kia. I am so glad I chose going to Shawnee Mission Kia. My salesperson, Devin took great care of me and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Amazing!

This is our 2nd car grom Shawnee Mission Kia, both times dealing with Tony. We had such a wonderful, easy expierence the 1st time, we had to go back there again. I would never dream of going anywhere else or dealing with anyone besides Tony. It was so easy. We don't have the best credit, but they still made us feel like we could do anything. Will definitely go back again.

Thank you Michelle and Chris for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• John Taylor

We went to look for a new Car, spoke to saleman Tony he was very nice and helpful even tho we were a little aggravated because we had to make 3 trips there from St. Joseph over 70 miles one way before getting the vehicle..They were very nice and got us approved to get the car we wanted and the payment where we wanted and the Interest rate was alot better then what we thought it would be..and we drove away in our brand new Kia Optima with only 19 miles on it..They were very nice and filled the car up with gas before we left also..We appreciate them and all they did to help us get what we wanted...And kudos to Tony for putting up with us lol..He was Great!!!!

Thank you John for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!