Shawnee Mission KIA

192 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 22, 2019

We had a great experience buying a car at this Kia dealership. It was a very straight forward and easy process. Everyone was knowledgeable and nice to... work with. The financing process was especially straight forward and painless. Thanks! I love my new Kia Niro phev!

October 22, 2019

Luke Johnson is the best service rep! Always feel I was treated fairly and honestly. Will continue to use Shawnee Mission Kia for service on all 3 of our... Kia's.

Thank you for your kind words about Luke! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• April 22, 2017

I have bought two cars at Shawnee Mission Kia in the last 5 years. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and never pushy. Matt was a new dealer with... SM Kia and did a great job of helping me get into a brand new Soul, even with a trade in that had over 100k miles. Thank you!

Hi, Awesome! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your repeat business. Please come back to visit with us again.

October 22, 2019

Really nice service department, usually timely and available. I'm usually pleasantly surprised by the cost of any repairs or maintenance I do. I thought... getting service from a dealer was supposed to be painful and expensive. Shawnee Mission Kia proved that wrong!

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to yo...ur next visit!

October 21, 2019

Luke is great! Always easy to work with. Easy to get in and out. Very nice and pleasant workers Great customer service, way to go! So easy to work with.

Thank you Jimmie for your kind words about Luke! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 21, 2019

Chuck Brown was my representative. He was outstanding. He explained everything that I need to have done in the near future and helped me schedule my next... appointment.

Thank you VaLois for your kind words about Chuck! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 18, 2019

We had a wonderful experience with Shawnee Mission Kia. They have the friendliest and most experienced staff. They answered all of our questions and went... over all the vehicles features and warranties in detail. We highly recommend them!

Thank you Maria for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

October 17, 2019

Reliable, dependable. I think they are the best in town. I’m a 5 time Sorrento buyer and wouldn’t go anywhere else! Have been a loyal customer for 15... years.

Thank you Nancy for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 17, 2019

Excellent service, as usual! Thanks for always being accommodating! Nicholas was particularly helpful. All work was explained in detail and all of my... questions were answered professionally.

Thank you KS for your kind words about Nicholas! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

October 16, 2019

I went into Kia just to ride along as a friend was planning to test drive a new car for herself. After riding and chatting with Anthony Achilles, he pointed... out what I didn't know was about to be my perfect car. Not only did Anthony Achilles listen to my complaints about what I was driving at the time, he took many other details from our conversation and made my dream come true. EVERYONE at the dealership worked extremely hard to get me where I needed to be to feel confident in my purchase. The GM got me an incredible deal, both sales associates heard me and actually listened to my concerns, and the financial department handling the paperwork made sure I understood every detail of what I was about to do. Thank you Shawnee Mission Kia! I've already recommended you to my friends and family so get ready for more customers very soon!

Thank you Kylie for your kind words about Anthony! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly excep...tional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!