Service Chevrolet Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best salesman!
    February 8, 2018

I purchased a new chevy 2500 last year from Brad Vice. Made a deal I was satisfied with when no other dealer or salesman could. He was courteous, un...derstanding, prompt, and most importantly did not pressure me at all! Fast forward to this week. My wife wanted to get back into a pickup truck. She was a loyal Toyota owner. Based on my experience with Brad she decided to give him a chance to work a price for her. He came through once again. He didn't give her a 'this is the best we can do' line then try to to give us a better deal when she wasn't satisfied with the original offer. She told him the truck she was interested in, everything she wanted on it and what she wanted to pay and he responded with an offer better than she expected. If you prefer to work with a salesman that will give you his best offer first and foremost then Brad Vice is the salesman that will do it for you.

Thank you for the great review, Jarrod! We appreciate your business and loyalty to Service Chevrolet Cadillac!

I drove 3 hrs. to purchase a Tahoe.Michelle, was v
    April 5, 2018

The knowledge first grabbed class sales associate was very accommodating and professional. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this outs...tanding sales associat & edealèrship àgain..

.......
    February 8, 2018

I have purchased 2 vehicles at this dealer with Brad Vice as my salesman. He went above and beyond on both occasions. I highly recommend him for anyon...e in search of a vehicle.

We appreciate your kind words and your business, Tracy! We hope you love your new vehicles!

Biggest mistake I made
    January 26, 2018

I brought I brand vehicle from service Chevrolet in 2014 with 6 mile boy was that a bad mistake the buying process was great (cause they want your mo...ney) long story short I had problem with this car right from the start with 2000 mile it was bring a clunky noise after 1 month and 3 trip to them and almost everything be change from strut to rotor and all components to find out there was a 4” sheet rock screw mounted between the rim and tire from the factory OMG really. At 10,000 mile car started idling up and down and wanting to kill once again they couldn’t figure it out so it was noted in paperwork fast forward to present day 50,000 miles it still does it and now the valves chitter when it ildes down lol it takes me about a month to talk to someone even after leave messages so if I want a oil change (I am paying for) lol I have to call 2-4 weeks in advance to schedule as of the last 2 Years

Stan, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your vehicle and our Service Department. The Service Department Management has b...een notified. If you would like to discuss the matter please email Jerome at JBabineaux@ServiceGM.com at and we will try to work this out. We hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business.

Happy Happy :))
    November 29, 2017

Dameyon Kelly was awesome, very prompt to respond, explanatory, patient with all my questions and eager to make a deal that we all were satisfied with..., he even went and got my mats from Fine Lines and they were all in place when I got there to pickup. We have bought from Service for 17 years and today felt like old times when the goal was to make the customer happy happy :) Thank you Mr Sam, Dameyon, Ms Denise and Mr John in service, we'll be seeing you with the new addition... we'll be back, Joey and Mona Benoit

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Dameyon was able to help answer all of your questions and the sales and service team was abl...e to make sure your experience was enjoyable! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back at Service Chevrolet Cadillac.

This is by far best place to buy and service!
    July 19, 2017

They are the very best in service, if they make ya wait to long it's on them couldn't believe it. I give them an A plus.

Thank you for the great review, Dan! We are happy to earn your business and appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Customer Servive
    May 11, 2017

After I purchased a brand new 2016 Tahoe, I noticed the locks on the door were not functioning properly. Sometimes they worked and sometimes they woul...d not work. Took it back to the dealership the next day, they found nothing wrong with them. I have been having same issues with the lock and it is almost a year later. I have taken it in for service on at least 3 or 4 different occurences. Neither the samesman, Service Chevrolet' s service department nor their customer service have been any help to help me resolve this issue. I will never do business there again and do not recommend this dealership.

Hi Saronia, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our dealership. At Service Chevrolet Cadillac, we want to ensure that every s...ingle one of our customers are satisfied when they visit and leave our dealership, and we want to make this right. Please feel free to contact us at 337-234-9411 at your convenience to further discuss the matter and we will try to work this out. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Allen Daigle
    January 20, 2017

Lindsey the saleswoman was fantastic! However when Allen Daigle came to speak with me. He kept implying that I did not understand his explaination as ...to why I should agree to a note that was outside of my budget. I told him I completely understand and told him you need to not speak down to me and offensively. He basically called me stupid, I told him he would not be getting my service due to his actions at this time. He said good don't need it. Horrible customer service, obviously does not like if a CUSTOMER doesn't sign the dotted line immediately! I will NEVER step foot there again and make point to spread the word on his lack of professionalism, lack of respect for a female, and lack of understanding the word No!

My dealing with service Cheverlet
    December 29, 2016

Bought my last 5 trucks from service Cheverlet my salesman Lloyd rankin I've been dealing with him for the past 10 years , I've never been a big fa...n of car salesmen till I started dealing with service Cheverlet and learned that there are good honest salesman out there thank you Lloyd I give you and a 5 star and service Cheverlet a 5 star .

Chevy SS Purchase
    November 9, 2016

My experience with Service Chevy began with an inquiry into the availability of a 2016 Chevy SS listed for sale. Lindsey Renard answered my inquiry, ...initially saying it was sold. The next day, she learned it was not sold and immediately contacted me. I quickly put a deposit down on the car and began to make arrangements to have the car shipped to my home in New Jersey. Lindsey could not have been more helpful throughout the process. She gave me her cellphone number and always responded to my texts and calls quickly. There were no surprise fees or issues with the dealership or with Lindsey. I received the car with all paperwork in order and as promised. Overall, this has been the smoothest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had.

Service Chevrolet Cadillac