Prime Honda of Boston

121 reviews

• June 23, 2011

In 35 years of driving, I've driven most every make and model and bought from who knows how many dealers. Prime Honda is now our favorite. The sales experience... was smooth, no pressure, clear and pleasant. Followup maintenance for a blown tire was effortless. I can't recommend Prime Honda enough!

August 27, 2018

Recently purchased a civic coupe with the cvt transmission, the more I drove it the more i hated the quirkiness of it so after only 1100 miles i went back... to Prime to see what they could do about trading down to a six speed manual.. first offer i was loosing $5000. The second offer i was still loosing $3000 plus the$800 i paid extra for the cvt. Last words of the salesman was he would look into it more and see what they can do, that was two weeks ago!

Andy, I apologize that we haven't reached back out to you. This is not the customer experience I expect from my team. I would like to talk with y...ou personally to apologize for the delay and help find the right car for you. I will check our system for your contact details however, please feel free to call me directly at 617-469-7163. Thanks, March Hoch, GM

May 28, 2018

The worst experience I have ever had dealing with a car dealer. Called and made an appointment to buy a car only to drive 2 hours so they can tell me... they sold it. Never apologised for wasting my time. Zero stars for this dealership, awful experience.

April 13, 2018

I hope Honda pays there staff good to keep them there...wonderful people to work with, customer service is not lost they know what it takes to keep the... customer happy and meet half way

July 15, 2017

Needed a used car in a short period of time. Brandelle was very respectful, helpful, responsible & honest with the sales process from beginning to end.... He got the price within the budget we had. He took the extra time to arrange extra keys, extra bumper appliqué & a company car before I picked up my purchased vehicle. Would definitely recommend him! Thanks!!

December 6, 2016

Was in and out in no time with the best trade in deal for my car and got a great new car. Josh Amaral worked with me hassle free and I was 100% satisfied... with his service.

September 11, 2016

My wife and I recently went to Honda Prime in West Roxbury and the end result, we purchased a Beautiful, very well appointed CRV EX-L. Well before the... purchase itself, we were provided with our buying options and the details and specifics of the Vehicle(s) that we were interested in. After having a test drive and an opportunity to take the vehicle home for one day, We made our decision with a superb CRV EX-L. Our Prime Opportunity Sales Manager Sean Coleman and our Prime Business - Finance Manager Eric Phan were both extremely informative, Courteous, fair minded , fair with the offer, and patient during our entire vehicle buying experience. Thanks to both gentlemen for making us their Prime concern during our visit! Prime Honda is a Great Dealership run by Great people! We will continue to do business with Prime Honda for many years to come! Sincerely, Ana and John Martin

Hi John and Ana, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with Sean, Eric, and our team! Congrats on you...r new CRV! Great choice! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

January 7, 2016

A good experience. Today I visited Prime Honda to learn how to use my bluetooth equipped android cellphone in my 2011 Acura and was helped by Kamiya Flakes.... It's use is counter-intuitive, complicated and not user friendly. Despite this inherent problem she was pleasant and patient, explaining how to use the system and writing down the key moves. I find the fact that Honda uses such an unfriendly system disappointing and feel fortunate to have had Kamiya around to help explain it.

October 30, 2015

I recently purchased a new CR-V. Very happy with the car and the entire experience. Rohit (Roy) Singh was very helpful, very polite and mild compared to... my previous experience with car dealers and reps (in another state). The atmosphere at Prime is really nice...quiet, they're patient and respectful. I would recommend this Honda dealership over many in the Boston area. Thank you, Prime!

May 7, 2015

I was going to put off purchasing a new car until next year. Long story short, I caved in to my wife's insistence. A friend of mine who had just purchased... a brand new Accord persuaded me to try Prime Honda of Dedham. She passionately spoke of a rep, who as she stated was heaven sent to smoothen the process of acquiring the car. The name is Ricaldo Ulysse. It was on a saturday. My wife and I first visit was to see the inventory at the dedham location. Once we got there, Ricaldo's customer service skills, his know-how, his respect for customers, and his dedication to his job convinced me to finalize a purchase the same day. It was the state-of-the-art HONDA PILTO TOURING 2015! it's awesome! Thank you, Ricaldo. If you're still on the fence, and don't know where to go, and who to talk to, I highly recommend Ricaldo Ulysse at Prime Honda Dedham.