Prime Honda of Boston

(5.0) 118 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Prime Honda Is The Best

In 35 years of driving, I've driven most every make and model and bought from who knows how many dealers. Prime Honda is now our favorite. The sales e...xperience was smooth, no pressure, clear and pleasant. Followup maintenance for a blown tire was effortless. I can't recommend Prime Honda enough!

• A shoutout to Brandelle Pinckney Sales Professiona

Needed a used car in a short period of time. Brandelle was very respectful, helpful, responsible & honest with the sales process from beginning to end.... He got the price within the budget we had. He took the extra time to arrange extra keys, extra bumper appliqué & a company car before I picked up my purchased vehicle. Would definitely recommend him! Thanks!!

• Josh Amaral was the best dealer, Im 100% satisfied

Was in and out in no time with the best trade in deal for my car and got a great new car. Josh Amaral worked with me hassle free and I was 100% satisf...ied with his service.

• Another Awesome Prime Honda Experience!

My wife and I recently went to Honda Prime in West Roxbury and the end result, we purchased a Beautiful, very well appointed CRV EX-L. Well before t...he purchase itself, we were provided with our buying options and the details and specifics of the Vehicle(s) that we were interested in. After having a test drive and an opportunity to take the vehicle home for one day, We made our decision with a superb CRV EX-L. Our Prime Opportunity Sales Manager Sean Coleman and our Prime Business - Finance Manager Eric Phan were both extremely informative, Courteous, fair minded , fair with the offer, and patient during our entire vehicle buying experience. Thanks to both gentlemen for making us their Prime concern during our visit! Prime Honda is a Great Dealership run by Great people! We will continue to do business with Prime Honda for many years to come! Sincerely, Ana and John Martin

Hi John and Ana, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with Sean, Eric, and our team! Congrats on you...r new CRV! Great choice! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

• Prime Honda Boston

A good experience. Today I visited Prime Honda to learn how to use my bluetooth equipped android cellphone in my 2011 Acura and was helped by Kamiya F...lakes. It's use is counter-intuitive, complicated and not user friendly. Despite this inherent problem she was pleasant and patient, explaining how to use the system and writing down the key moves. I find the fact that Honda uses such an unfriendly system disappointing and feel fortunate to have had Kamiya around to help explain it.

• Good experience at Prime

I recently purchased a new CR-V. Very happy with the car and the entire experience. Rohit (Roy) Singh was very helpful, very polite and mild compared ...to my previous experience with car dealers and reps (in another state). The atmosphere at Prime is really nice...quiet, they're patient and respectful. I would recommend this Honda dealership over many in the Boston area. Thank you, Prime!

• Awesome customer service!

I was going to put off purchasing a new car until next year. Long story short, I caved in to my wife's insistence. A friend of mine who had just purch...ased a brand new Accord persuaded me to try Prime Honda of Dedham. She passionately spoke of a rep, who as she stated was heaven sent to smoothen the process of acquiring the car. The name is Ricaldo Ulysse. It was on a saturday. My wife and I first visit was to see the inventory at the dedham location. Once we got there, Ricaldo's customer service skills, his know-how, his respect for customers, and his dedication to his job convinced me to finalize a purchase the same day. It was the state-of-the-art HONDA PILTO TOURING 2015! it's awesome! Thank you, Ricaldo. If you're still on the fence, and don't know where to go, and who to talk to, I highly recommend Ricaldo Ulysse at Prime Honda Dedham.

• THANK YOU, RICALDO ULYSSE AT PRIME HONDA DEDHAM

I was going to put off purchasing a new car until next year. Long story short, I caved in to my wife's insistence. A friend of mine who had just purch...ased a brand new Accord persuaded me to try Prime Honda of Dedham. She passionately spoke of a rep, who as she stated was heaven sent to smoothen the process of acquiring the car. The name is Ricaldo Ulysse. It was on a saturday. My wife and I first visit was to see the inventory at this dedham location. Once we got there, Ricaldo's customer service skills, his know-how, his respect for customers, and his dedication to his job convinced us to finalize a purchase on the same day. It was the state-of-the-art HONDA PILOT TOURING 2015! it's awesome! Thank you, Ricaldo. If you're still on the fence, and don't know where to go, and who to talk to, I highly recommend Ricaldo Ulysse at Prime Honda Dedham.

• Super Smooth Purchase of 2015 Accord Touring

just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Touring model through Peter Zois and I am in the process of purchasing a 2015 CR-V Touring model for my wife. For p...ersonal reasons, I had a very limited amount of time to work with in both cases, and, in both cases we went from "zero" to completed transactions in about two hours (including a highway and back roads test drive). In both cases these new cars were replacements for our current Accord and CR-V, which had been purchased from a different Honda dealership. I had gone back to that dealership, out of loyalty, for our new cars, but got what I thought was less than reciprocal loyalty as a returning buyer. My trip to Prime Honda and dealing with Peter Zois resulted in a savings of nearly $4000 between both vehicles over what my "home town" Honda dealer was giving as a final offer after three frustrating, time wasting visits...... It was obvious from the moment that I sat down to talk with Peter that he is low-key, personable, a good listener, and very conversant with his products. There was no "dog and pony show" to our transaction, just very straightforward dealing, which I appreciated. BTW, my first contact at Prime was through Alexandra at their internet sales division who worked with me during an online prelude to my appearance at the dealership, and it was Alexandra who connected me to Peter, a good experience all around. During 45 years of new car buying I have purchased, for myself, fourteen new cars, and this was my best buying experience thus far. Do your homework and then ask for Peter!

• Great Car and Purchasing Experienced

I had been buying cars for 20 year and Prime Honda (by far) was the best purchase experience. Brandelle (the sales rep) was very professional and know...ledgeable about Honda vehicles. I ended up buying a 2014 Honda Accord. The no haggle program and paperwork took less than 30 minutes. I've had my Accord for two weeks and love every minute in it. Thanks Brandelle for a wonderful experience at your dealership. I will definitely come back to purchase another vehicle from you when it's time to buy another car.

Prime Honda of Boston