New 866-414-7828 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-4510 Email Dealer
Service 866-403-7738

Average based on 711 reviews.
  • Fixed Tire

I blew a tire because of a pot hole. All the service techs were very nice. Since I had the tire plan I didn't have to pay for a new tire. The new tire was ready when they said it would be. The whole process was quick and painless!

Wendell, I am happy to hear that you had a positive service visit. We strive to make the customer experience as through and stress free as possible. Sincerely, Mike Stewart Director, Digital Sales and Marketing

• 2016 Four Door Hatchback

Salesman was very friendly, Answered all my questions!!! Very satisfied with my experience with my time at the Dealership.

• Best Service!

Elias and Eve are the best! Eve assisted us while Elias was on vacation. Elias picked right back up where we left off and contacted me the day he came back to work. They are both outstanding and wonderful to deal with when purchasing a car.

• Good Job

Car was taken immediately and serviced. Service advisor explained what was done and found on vehicle and I was on my way back home. Advisor was courteous and prompt to assist me.

• Great experience

Very simple process. Worked with Jeff Wright via e-mail and had everything figured out before walking into the showroom. My showroom time was limited to signing the paperwork.

• Ford4Life

My salesman, Herbie and the rest of the associates at Elder Ford did an outstanding job taking care of everything on the purchase of my Explorer.

• Looking to lease for the first time.

I was looking to trade up from the car I was currently in which was 2007 Dodge Caliber, when I went into the Elder Ford I did not know what to except, but while I was their I got an Awesome Sales Rep. Named Aaron Vleck, he is very knowledge about the products and he gave me great customer service, when I had to go talk to Todd in the financial department I knew between the both of this guys that I was going to walk out of this dealership with the 2016 Ford Edge which is what I always wanted, through them working their magic I got my dream SUV... I was so pleased that a few Months later when My daughter was in the market for a car I took her to Elder Ford and my Sales Rep. Aaron was able to help her get into a New 2016 C-Max and she loves it.. I just want to say the I will be recommending all my family friend to this dealership, because the have gone above and beyond to help out 2 people in my family.. I just want to thank my Sales Rep. Aaron Vleck and Todd In finance department for working their magic to put us both in the car the we wanted. This Dealership is clean and the services I have receive is Excellent... I could be more happy with the Awesome service.. Thank you..

• Good service

the car washes at the service department have been incomplete as of late. While i understand and appreciate they are a add-on free service. If you are going to do them, do a good job, otherwise don't do them.

• Escape 2015 Service

They did not wash the car, and if they did, they did a bad job.

They did not wash the car, and if they did, they did a bad job.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Meinardo. We will use this information to improve our services moving forward. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Elder Ford

Friendly and pleasant the massage chairs are great and free coffee while you wait is an added bonus.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for choosing Elder Ford as your first choice for service!