Elder Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 804 reviews

• January 22, 2015

I blew a tire because of a pot hole. All the service techs were very nice. Since I had the tire plan I didn't have to pay for a new tire. The new t...ire was ready when they said it would be. The whole process was quick and painless!

Wendell, I am happy to hear that you had a positive service visit. We strive to make the customer experience as through and stress free as possible. ... Sincerely, Mike Stewart Director, Digital Sales and Marketing

May 16, 2018

Looking to purchase a 1 year old vehicle that was listed. Go through all the motions, to be told they can no longer sell, because there was an issue w...ith the title! This is a dealership, they buy and sell cars, right? How can there be an issue with filing out a title. Sounds very fishy to me. Beware! My guess is they didn't want to honor the online price.

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We are investigating. Mike Stewart, Director, Digital Sales and Marketing

May 7, 2018

If I could give them a 0 star I would! Extremely unprofessional service! Dropped my vehicle off Tuesday May 1st, service provider named Erin told me s...he would have the tech look at it the next day and let me know what the issues are. Never did she call me Wednesday, I called her Thursday and she gave me some excuses about how they haven’t found all the issues. She said she would call me back in a few, never did. I called her back on Friday for an update to see if the issues would be covered by warranty, she said I’m not sure, the tech hasn’t gotten back to me. She finally calls me Monday around noon to tell me the repairs wouldn’t be covered by warranty but truck will get repaired today. 7:00pm no call yet. Call her and she says I’ll call you back in 5 min. No call back.. I call back at 745 and she says sorry we’ve been super busy and I forgot to call you back but the parts came in damaged and the truck won’t be done until tomorrow because the tech left. So nearly one week and the truck sits at the dealership untouched.. Took 4 days for the dealership to figure out if it’s covered under warranty.. now it’s taking days to have the truck repaired. I will never use this dealership for any service!!!!

Ray, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret t...hat we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. Please reach out to us at (888) 467-5023 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

May 5, 2018

Zaid our salesman was honest, answered my questions , very thorough. Gary in financing worked us a great deal ! Thanks for the great experience,

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, w...e will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

March 22, 2018

I had a awesome experience at this location with Gary K. I browsed several cars online , so I already had a list of what i wanted when I went in. Gar...y was friendly and very helpful in getting me what i want and let me test drive several cars before I chose what I want.

Kiandra, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

February 14, 2018

At the age of 64, I finally got to buy a good car! After all the jokes about car salesmen and bad stories, I actually took my younger brother with me... for this experience. I arrived at Elder Ford at 10am to look there. I was greeted by Mike Hennigar. I told him what I needed and what my parameters were. I was honest and told him my budget. At this point he called a young gentleman named Mitch, he had already explained what I needed to get me into the car of my dreams! HaHa! Together we looked at about 40 cars on a computer, I chose the 5 I wanted to see. He went and got the cars, brought them right to me one by one, and I drove them all with Mitch in the car. About 3 hours later I chose the car I wanted! Now they had to find a financier for my car! In an hour they came out smiling I WAS FINANCED! But it didn't stop there. They took the car and cleaned it up beautiful and FILLED it with gas. Scott the finance officer answered all my questions and then followed up with calls to inform me all had went well. One week later Mitch called me to see if I was enjoying my new car. I WAS! My first experience with the "Big Bad" car salesman was wonderful, everything I wanted and more! Would recommend them to everyone. I am looking forward to living long enough to go, when its time, and buy my next car fro ELDER FORD!! Thanks for the great car buying experience!

February 2, 2018

Gary Kuszpit was great to work with! He made the process relatively quick and painless. Answered all our questions, and had our vehicle ready in a sh...ort time.

January 26, 2018

It has been a fine means of transportation. Nice highway gas mileage. Warm car in the winter, cold in the summer!

January 23, 2018

Very professional and very impressive. The staff were very polite. Everything concerning purchasing my vehicle was pretty much done initially for me ...without my mentioning. Mr. Zaid was very courteous and professional.

January 17, 2018