• Best service at Beach Ford

I depend on Tom Best to advise me as to my auto's needs. I trust him to help me keep my Edge running properly.

• Review of Beach Ford Service

I stopped in to see if I could get new wiper blades in a hurry as the area was facing a snow storm. The customer attendant was so kind and attentive to my needs taking time to relay information, so sweet. Tom Best, head of the team for repair of on my two Beach Ford cars, went above and beyond checking my battery and my tires without me asking. I was in and out very quickly. I love Beach Ford, the trust I have in their repair team, and advice/guidance. Plus, they have the nicest little restaurant that is very good! Nancy Thorpe

• Beach Ford

The young woman who met me and Dotty were wonderful. Very nice and pleasant.

The young woman who met me and Dotty were wonderful. Very nice and pleasant.

• BEACH FORD SERVICE

Tom Best knocked it out of the park again. As promised I had a 7:30 appointment for a state inspection and I was in and out in record time. Thanks again Tom and your crew

• Fantastic service

My truck was dropped off the night before my 1:00 appt. By 9:30 a.m., I was called that it was ready. Loved that I was able to get it earlier.

• Service Dept

took truck in for recall...very prompt, courteous and efficient...thank you

took truck in for recall...very prompt, courteous and efficient...thank you

• Service for Ford Edge

Service was great, especially the representative contact. ... very good!

Service was great, especially the representative contact. ... very good!

• Beach Ford in Virginia Beach

I recently had my Ford F250 diesel pickup in for service. The check in and check out were very quick and easy. My service attendant was highly professional and courteous. The vehicle was clean and all the plastic/paper covers protected the interior during service. I purchased this vehicle from Beach Ford new in May 2015. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned, including Town Cars, Infinity, Nissan, GM, and several for trucks and cars. I would gladly repeat this choice of vehicle and choose Beach Ford.

• Beach Ford

Great Service by all. Comfortable waiting room. Polite service managers.

Great Service by all. Comfortable waiting room. Polite service managers.

She was courteous and responsive and respectful. Good self-deprecating sense of humor.