• Great Service!

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

• MCSPM

Buying process was outstanding. Salesman was also outstanding.

Buying process was outstanding. Salesman was also outstanding.

• Kia Niro

Got the car I wanted!!!!! Great customer service. Really happy with my lease! Recommend to others.

• Upgraded to 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid

Due to some nice incentives, I upgraded my lease from a 2016 Optima Hybrid to a 2017 Optima Hybrid. More features, better handling, better mileage, more powerful engine. The Sales Representative, Arvin Javadvernians, was absolutely fantastic. I never felt rushed or pressured and the process took about half the time I originally anticipated. Best of all, the monthly lease price was very close to what I was paying for my 2016 vehicle. Incidentally, this is the first time, ever, that I have returned to the same dealership to get another car.

• Great experience leasing a 2017 KIA NIRO

Every part of our exploration and selection from a large array of KIA cars was made easy by Mo P-Hesari & the entire support staff at Car Pros KIA Glendale. We had not acquired a new vehicle in 17 years, and had a lot of changes to become aware of and adopt to make our selection. With guidance at every step, we chose to lease a 2017 KIA NIRO.

• president

MO is the best seals person in KIA Glendale Alex is the best manger in the KIA Glendele

• Good service

Moe my sales man and the financing department both great. Thank you guys!!

Moe my sales man and the financing department both great. Thank you guys!!

I walked out of there very happy with my brand new 2018 kia optima my sales rep Yamileth Rivera had an amazing customer service and was able to help me as much as possible to get the deal i wanted thank you yami for your service and keeping not only me but my wife and son satisfied threw our purchase and happy with our deal.

• Optima

Great service. Our salesman nick was awesome. They helped me with all my concerns and questions. Never left me hanging for more than 15 minutes.

• Love my new 2017 Optima Plug-in Hybrid!

Kabir is a great salesman. I am new to hybrid cars and this was my first experience with a Kia. He knew all about the new Optima Plug in Hybrid features and unlike other sales people, Kabir was able to explain how the hybrid and electric engines worked. He was also able to demonstrate the finer comforts of the car. When it came down to numbers, it was a no pressure situation. I was able take advantage of great dealer incentives and drove off in a car I really liked at a price both my wife and I were comfortable with.