• Great Service!

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

• New car, review on Nick Sarvarian

Nick was the gentlemen that assisted us, we are very happy with the deal that we got. The car itself is amazing too. Next time we come to this dealer we will definitely want him to help us out again he was very kind and patient.

• Exceeded expectations!!!

Couldn't be happier with my 2017 Sorento. Karen Castillo was superb. Very engaging, explained every single feature of the car and gave me the best price and financing options.

• Leasing brand new kia niro

Thanks to rene and gary i could find what i was watching for with lowest price possible .

• Brand New Car! Gary is a Miracle Maker!

I came in looking to upgrade my car but not sure if it would happen. It did! Everyone there worked together to get me the car I wanted for the best deal!Thank you so much! My 3rd car from this dealership and I will not go anywhere else!

• A Great Experience

Both the manager, Mohamed Kharboush and the sales rep., Mike Madikians, were very professional and helpful. They listened to our needs and answered all our questions with direct and honest answers. We found exactly what we wanted for a fair price.

• Bought a car

I expected to buy a used car but the dealer hooked me up with a new car and great discounts

• terrible service.

These guys stole from me and refused to contact me whenever i called. I ended up suing them and won.

• Top Notch sale for me from Gary Davidian!

I was not planning on buying a Sorento the day I came in but walked out in the afternoon with one because of Gary Davidian and Tony the manager. Gary was top notch in every aspect of the process. He was knowledgeable and very patient with me and Tony helped me get the numbers that I was comfortable with. I never thought I was would be getting a Kia but the Sorento is a quality car at a great price. A big Thank you to Gary for making the sale and following up with me after.

• The process was quick and easy

Salesman Mike Madikians was very calm, no pressure and showed me different Kia Soul models. When I picked the model I liked we sat down and negotiated a price. He as very patient and took several offers I made back to the buying manager. There was no pressure to take any offer and when we agreed on one, Mike got me to the buying manager very quickly. Steve, the buying manager was friendly and explained the details of my lease, the warranty and other questions I had carefully and clearly. I arrived at 2:30pm and was finished and out the door in 2 hours. I would like to say that I would not hesitate to refer any of my family or friends to Mike.