• Great Service!

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

They always take care of me and very nice. Thank you.

• terrible service.

These guys stole from me and refused to contact me whenever i called. I ended up suing them and won.

• Top Notch sale for me from Gary Davidian!

I was not planning on buying a Sorento the day I came in but walked out in the afternoon with one because of Gary Davidian and Tony the manager. Gary was top notch in every aspect of the process. He was knowledgeable and very patient with me and Tony helped me get the numbers that I was comfortable with. I never thought I was would be getting a Kia but the Sorento is a quality car at a great price. A big Thank you to Gary for making the sale and following up with me after.

• The process was quick and easy

Salesman Mike Madikians was very calm, no pressure and showed me different Kia Soul models. When I picked the model I liked we sat down and negotiated a price. He as very patient and took several offers I made back to the buying manager. There was no pressure to take any offer and when we agreed on one, Mike got me to the buying manager very quickly. Steve, the buying manager was friendly and explained the details of my lease, the warranty and other questions I had carefully and clearly. I arrived at 2:30pm and was finished and out the door in 2 hours. I would like to say that I would not hesitate to refer any of my family or friends to Mike.

• won't go back..

every time I've been there extra service has been added on. for more $.they say this is wrong if you don't want it done,,o k you have to trust them,,but I had the work done and I won't be back,,,this dealership should have closed,,not the Valencia dealer...waiting was dirty till the cleaning lady got there,,bathroom wall paper coming off the wall.

• Great customer service

Great people and have great customer service. Hobie is a great salesman , patient , understanding , and very very helpful

• Title

Hobie is a great sales man and was patient until I was satisfied with the purchase of my new car

• Tough customers with a very happy ending!

After several hours test driving cars up and down Glendale's dealer row, we finally were deciding between a KIA and another make down the street, back and forth three or four times in one long Sunday afternoon. We gave him a hard time but Karo was a great salesman, and in the end we drove away in our new Kia Niro Touring! Very happy!

• Streamlined Service

Wonderful service. Everyone works together like a team and facilitates the buying process so it never felt like I was pressured.

• Married