4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 229 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

229 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of John Paul's Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• Customer
    February 11, 2017

I purchased a 2016 Encore and had a great experience with everyone from the Managers (Randy Zimmerman and Lou Roso) to my salesperson (Robert). Ever...yone was very knowledgeable and helpful. My salesperson spent almost an hour sitting in my car explaining everything and getting me logged into OnStar. Two days later I got an OnStar notice that my tire was low on air. I took my car in for service and there was a nail in my tire - there were no issues fixing the tire - great service. The finance person did an excellent job finding me financing with no issues. All in all, it was a great experience - I was not pressured - it was all my decision to make! I have since recommended others to John Paul's Buick/GMC.

Your great feedback truly made our day, Mary. We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we are glad that our team was a...ble to show you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Sincerely, Sales Management Team 414-545-7000

Dr. Teasentickle
    April 17, 2018

Staff was friendly and kind. No other comments at this time.

Creating a deal with real people without playing games
    April 14, 2018

This was our 1st exposure to this dealership. Everyone eager to interact, open to our questions and great on their follow through to ensure our satisf...action. Customer Service and Hospitality are strengths of everyone we came in contact with. Chuck Block is an exceptional representative of John Paul's dealership. My husband and I never felt that we were dealt with by a stereo-typical car salesman. Chuck was genuine in wanting to get us the car we wanted at the price we wanted....period. Louis Roso exudes a client focused approach that was refreshing. He went out of his way to find the exact car. We were able to purchase what we wanted vs one that would have been a disappointing 'second choice'. Mike Evans left a great impression. It is obvious that he is a 'working' manager who is part of his team. He added to the overall appreciation.

John Paul's Buick GMC

We sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We try to create a comfortable and stress-free environment... for each and every customer. We hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Regards, Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

Louis J Roso

New Vehicle Sales Manager

Luis Herrera is excellent vendor
    April 12, 2018

Luis Herrera is excellent vendor and always really honest, we have trouble with financial his actitude is no really good with the costumer but finally... they apologize for what happens

John Paul's Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback, Omar. At our dealership, we strive to provide a 5-star experience for all our customers and... it seems we fell short this time. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to provide us the opportunity to discuss your visit in greater detail. We look forward to working with you again down the road, thanks! Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

Trust
    April 7, 2018

We received a warm and welcome greeting from everyone in the dealership as soon as we walked onto the lot. It was a very easy professional process wit...h no pressure from anyone to purchase a vehicle. Dick and Lou were awesome extremely straightforward and very knowledgeable of the products and processes for purchasing a new or used vehicle. It was an extremely pleasant experience we were able to purchase our car the same day we walked onto the lot. I would recommend your dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

John Paul's Buick GMC

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Steven. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership!¿¿ We appreciate the f...eedback and are pleased that your experience with Dick and Louis was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours.¿¿We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, The Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

Louis J Roso

New Vehicle Sales Manager

Trustworthy
    April 6, 2018

When I walked into the showroom, I received a warm smile from Luis and introduced me to his boss, Lou. There was no sales pressure, just a conversati...on as to what I was looking for, it was a good connection from the start. This was my first experience in purchasing a new vehicle, and Luis made it easy for me by asking the right questions and listening to my wants and needs. After test driving the Encore and Terrain I chose the Terrain. Luis walked me through all of the next steps throughly. The Terrain I wanted was not at John Pauls, Luis' boss, Lou worked very hard in getting me my Terrain. Luis called me when it was ready and explained everything in detail about of of the features of my car. Luis has an awesome personality, a voice that's soothing and not condescending, he's very knowledgeable and explains in a clear simple way. I also worked with Dave the warranty guy. When I walked out of his office I was confident with the coverage I will have for my Terrain. What an excellent experience all around. Thank You!!

John Paul's Buick GMC

Thank you for this review, Pati. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Luis and Dave could make your car sh...opping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We are glad to hear you are loving your new car. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Regards, The Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

"Trust"
    April 4, 2018

When we entered the dealership, we received a warm & subtle welcome from Lisa, sales consultant. I felt "a connection" that this would be a very good... experience shopping with this dealership and with her. (I dreaded this experience and my husband was already "set" on an SUV at another dealership). Lisa listened to our needs and immediately looked at inventory meeting our requirements for a purchase of a new vehicle. She then introduced us to Randy and her boss Lou, that further gained our trust. Everyone was "up front" and personal. Didn't experience any games, easy to do business with. Lisa was so informative and patient with us. No pressure. Provided incentives! As a result, we are proud owners of a new GMC Terrain!! I would highly recommend this dealership when looking for a new vehicle!

John Paul's Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will b...e ecstatic to hear that you left our dealership satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, The Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

Exciting
    April 2, 2018

It was a pleasure to work with everyone. There was no pressure on me as a buyer. My husband didn't want to come with me because he didn't want to go t...hrough all the mind games with buyer a car. But I can say it was a good experience for both of us and I car the car I wanted for a very good price. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a car to come in and get a good deal with no pressure.

Very Good Experience
    April 2, 2018

Both Andre and Dave quickly established the value that they bring to the buying process. Like many, I do not necessarily enjoy the car buying process..., but both gentleman quickly gained my trust by methodically explaining the product specifications, as well as the overall buying process. They made the process enjoyable and I would certainly recommend them going forward.

John Paul's Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will b...e happy to hear that you left us satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

New Lease
    March 31, 2018

I was totally impressed and thrilled how my wishes turned into a reality when I was turning around an existing lease. The vehicle color and sunroof w...as not available on John Paul's lot but they searched the state and Illinois and found what I was looking for. Other dealerships I have worked with have kept the selection of lease to their lot. They also worked on finding more purchase incentives to bring down the monthly payment. I definitely would recommend Dick and the dealership to family and friends.

John Paul's Buick GMC

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Sandy and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we c...an do so again! Sales Management Team - John Paul's Buick GMC - (414) 545-7000

3615 S 108th St Greenfield, WI 53228