964 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freeway Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Service
    May 13, 2017

I have had nothing but good timely service here at Freeway. Thank you Lonnie, Ernie and Chris. Y'all are my heroes. I will continue to return.

Freeway Chevrolet

Hello Geo, Thank you for an awesome review! These guys are working hard every day and it is nice to see that they are doing a good job! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! We certainly appreciate you! Mike Cook, General Manager

• Never enough time to do it right
    May 4, 2017

Freeway Chevrolet

Even if you leave the car for two and a half days so they can make sure they understand the problem they still didn't get it fixed properly. And of course they say "Bring it back in and we will get it taken care of" Well that is a HUGE inconvenience and you had plenty of time to do it right the first time. Also couldn't hear a particular noise that everyone who rides in my car asks about. Maybe that was because the stereo was turned up too loud (IT was way loud when I got back in the car) So now the two things I went there for still not right. One partially fixed and the other not even addressed. I won't be going back and waste my precious time and money here.

Freeway Chevrolet

Hello Vette08, I would like to look into this matter for you. Please provide me with your information so that I can get you taken care of. We strive hard to handle all repairs correctly the first time in. Please allow me the chance to make this right with you. I will take a test drive with you and work with technician to correct your concern. My name is Lonny Ulibarri, Service Manager, and my phone number is 480-735-0302. Thank you and I look forward to talking with you.

• Customer related experience.
    April 28, 2017

Freeway Chevrolet

Prompt response lead to thorough communication and as a result I was able to purchase! Keith provided a knowledge acessment of my auto needs. Highly recommended dealership. Ask for Keith!

Freeway Chevrolet

Hello Nikkinicole, Thank your for an awesome review! Keith works very hard and he is fun to work with. We are happy that you got to work with him. We certainly appreciate your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, General Manager

• Great Customer Service!

Scott Pfannanstiehl (sp?) is exceptional. Scott made sure that no unnecessary repairs were completed and was totally up front about the fact that they initially thought the problem stemmed from one fixture which they replaced but then noted that the noise persisted. Scott and team went the extra effort and removed the part which was originally installed and did not fix the issue. Thank you Scott!

Hello Lori, Thank you for a great review! Scott does a great job for us and we are happy that you got to work with him! Thank you for your business and your loyalty!-Mike Cook, GM

• Great Service Department & Customer Service

Sandra Thank you for a great review! We are always trying to do our best! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, GM

Greeted immediately - staff friendly and listened to needs. At one point, a staff member even asked a clarifying question while I was waiting for my ride. So nice to actually hear "thank you, can I offer you a water, and do you have a ride or can we assist?"

• Freindly and courteous staff

Hello Tomas, Thank you for a great review! We are always trying to do our best! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, GM

The staff were respectful and eager to help. The needed repairs were explained thoroughly by the service manager prior to any repairs heing made. I will be bringing both my vehicles to Freeway Chevrolet.

• Great Service clean facility!

The quick and excellent service! I am very pleased both with the service and the friendly, genuine concern of Craig Hartman! Kudos to him!

Hill Thank you for a great review! Craig does a great job for us and we are happy that you got to work with him! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, General Manager

• Great Service

Allan was courteous and professional in handling the service work needed. Great asset to the company. I look forward to working with him again

Brandon Thank you for a great review! Allan does a great job for us and we are happy that you got to work with him! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! Mike Cook, GM

• Great service

The great value of service that they provide and then going above and beyond to assist me with my service

Hello Elijah, Thank you for a great review! W are always trying to do our best! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, GM

• Great service

Quick service, friendly people, very nice facility, convenient Location,, comfortable waiting area except for table legs. Nice new lease service first year.

Hello Terrance, Thank you for a great review! We are always trying to do our best! We will see what we can do about those table legs! Thank you for your business and your loyalty! -Mike Cook, GM