Keyes Audi

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

295 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keyes Audi from DealerRater.com

• November 22, 2015

Excellent service from Keyes Audi Van Nuys! Elena made me feel so comfortable and definitely exceeded my expectations. She was very helpful and made... sure that all my questions were answered. The best car purchasing experience so far! Thank you Elena!

Thanks for your 5-star review Katrina! I'm glad Elena was able to assist you with a comfortable purchase. Elena is a terrific member of our team and i...s always glad to help. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

May 14, 2018

Excellent service and easiest car buying process. I was looking to upgrade my A4 to an A6 and purchased a used A6. I worked with Alex( Asef) who was ...very attentive to the details that were important and pleasant to interact it. The process was swift and painless. Alex is great!!! 100% satisfied with car buying process and the purchase.

April 13, 2018

Service at Keyes Audi is always a thorough and pleasant experience. Blair is responsive and quick to keep me updated on details of my service visit.

March 25, 2018

I always do my service in Van Nuys ,very good vibe,all questions answered,clean,goodies Blair is the best adviser i ever had in VN

March 22, 2018

Length of time is okay, they are always busy of course although I recommend they schedule techs differently so they don???t ALL go to lunch at the sam...e time and keep flow going there. Very friendly staff & good little hangout spot while you wait with snacks & drinks.

March 8, 2018

My old service rep had moved on so I was recommended to Blair - and while it???s hard to replace a 10 year service relationship I???m pleased that Bla...ir was there. He was outstanding in his enthusiasm, communication and problem solving. His understanding of my vehicle and the technology in it was first class. He took time to explain things, told me anticipated costs and when things changed as they always do with services - was clear in explaining what the issue was , how it developed and what can be done to fix it. He game me options and recommendations but didn???t force anything on me. I will be returning to see him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. Great job and greet service.

March 2, 2018

Because Joe Gruatz, Sam Dajani andHaik Soulkhian went above and beyond to sell me car, I drove 4 hours from Las Vegas to get it at Keyes. When I arive...d car was waiting full with gas, signed paperwork in 10 minutes, had late and left. They made me feel VIP. Thank you so very much for providing outstanding experience for me! I LOVE my new car!!! Once you drive Audi, everything else fails short. Keyes Audi should be example to all other dealerships how to do business!

Haik Soulakhian

Audi Brand Specialist

January 23, 2018

Blair Patchett was awesome! He was very helpful in getting my car taken care of. My A6 had a weird issue with the steering wheel and they were able ...to take care of it and faster than I expected. It was a very positive experience.

December 26, 2017

Best dealership I???ve ever worked with and Blair is as good, knowledgeable and helpful as it gets. The service time is always fair and they let you k...now exactly what is happening every step of the way. Thanks Blair!!

December 18, 2017

I just got my A3 e-tron serviced at Keyes and the experience was excellent. Blair and the team were incredibly helpful, accommodating and considerate... of my time. I have nothing but good things to say.

Keyes Audi