Charles Barker Lexus Virginia Beach

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• By J.A. Stone of Chesapeake, VA, June 13, 2016

I knew when I went to Charles Barker Lexus I would be purchasing a new Lexus having been the previous owner of three Lexus. I only needed to decide b...etween a SUV and a sedan. After test driving both, I decided on an ES 300h. The salesman and manager were very helpful in consummating the purchase. And the technology specialist could not have been any more helpful, taking extra time to transfer my CD's to a flash drive. That's customer service!

We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a wonderful review of Charles Barker Lexus Virginia Beach. We are glad to know that our team... took such great care of you, and we hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.Thank you for Riding with Charlie!

• Purchase

The entire purchase process was pleasant. Each employee was courteous and offered no pressure.

• Poor service

I went there in November and ordered a car in time for the "December to Remember" promotion and they made this my December to forget. I ordered the ca...r I wanted and and was rarely called back. On December 31st when I went in for the "4th time" to ask about the car, I find out that the salesman had never told the purchasing manager that I wanted the car. So....no one had been looking for my car!! So I spent 1 and 1/2 months waiting ....for no reason. The explanation after 1 1/2 months and 6 calls: "Oops!! We must had a problem with communication"!!. .....really??!! I'm ready to buy a car and after a month and a half this is what you tell the customer? I'll take my money elsewhere.

• They know how to treat their customers

I had been searching to buy a convertible VOLTSWAGEN for about 5 months, but I couldn't find one that I really liked in my price range. I saw a car on... Cars.com, and I went to the dealership to test drive it on a Sunday. I came from Elizabeth City, NC (about an hour away) to VA Beach, and they treated me like family. They got my payments down to where I wanted them, and they sold me because they guaranteed me that if I was not pleased with the car within 30 days, that I could bring it back, and they would take care of the problem if I had one. They also expressed that they take pride in their business, and that they aim to please their customers because their name is on the line. I had a great buying experience, and I will definitely be buying from them from now on. Thanks to salesman, Glenn Tutten, and Manager, Bobby Ford. You guys are "the bomb!" The Charles Barker Dealership is for real! Erskine E. Morgan, II

• Good Experience

I recently bought a vehicle from them and I have to say that my experience was good. I had my own financing which made my buying experience much easie...r. I understand dealerships are in the business of making as much money as they can on a sale. So the fact that the price I was quoted was way above retail is fine. I get it. What was nice was the fact that when I came back with a couple of different offers, they didn't make me wait forever or try to play hardball with me. I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I'm happy. My sales guy, Tony, was fantastic. He didn't try to sneak things past me and was very easy to work with. I would recommend asking for him personally. Overall, very easy, hassle free buying experience. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will come here first.

• Horrible

Treated me like crap horrible customer service & salesmen

Charles Barker Lexus Virginia Beach