Ted Ciano's Car, Truck, & SUV Center

• NEVER SHOPPING ANYWHERE ELSE

I pulled into this dealership after 5 hours of waiting around at another dealership. After 45 minutes I was in an Altima that was newer AND CHEAPER than the one I was originally looking at. Great friendly staff. You can tell this is a family owned business.

• The help that Debbie and her staff for my daughter

Ms. Debbie (the owner)came out of her office to help my 19 yr old daughter to fine a car. & with financing to .The staff was very kind to her too.

Thank you for your business! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

• Self Employed

Great place to chill out!!let them bring the cars to you..these are great people and the best prices in Southeast

Thank you for your Business!! Again

Thank you for your Business!! Again

• Best in Pensacola

They made the car buying experience painless. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I will not buy anywhere else!

Thank you for your Business!!

Thank you for your Business!!

• FIRST TIME BUYER PROGRAMS THAT WORK ! ! !

I pulled into Ted Ciano's with less than great credit, pretty sure I wouldn't be approved for the Camry that I saw on the web site. An hour later I was driving away in it. These guys kept to their word 100 percent ! I would recommend these guys to EVERYONE

• BEST SELECTION

Best place in Pensacola to buy a car. Great prices, friendly sales and management staff and best prices on vehicles.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Bought a ford focus from this dealership. Staff was very friendly and professional.

• Awesome dealership

I bought my BMW from these guys. They had the nicest inventory in Pensacola. They aren't the biggest dealer but that's probably why they can pay more attention to the quality of cars they sell. Since I bought my car, I started noticing how popular they we're. Half of all the cars I see on the road have a Ted Ciano sticker on the back of them. I stop by every now and then just to look at some of the cool cars they have. I will definitely buy my next car from these guys.

• Best place to buy a car

Friday on my way to work my transmission went out. I was so stressed, because I knew I couldn't afford to fix my car. I made a phone call to Trever Curd and explained my need for a car. Trever and the whole team at Ted Cianos bent over backwards and I now have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt. My credit wasn't very good, but because I have been on my job for a long time, they took a chance on me and put me in a very dependable car. They are the best. I recommend that if you need a car, this is the place to go.

• Prices were too high

I had to call for pricing on what I wanted and found out it was much higher than then others

Please give us another chance to earn your business, our vehicles are completely serviced and top-of-the-line and sometimes may cost slightly more.