Jerry's Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac

New 866-439-9425 Dealer Website
Used 888-876-9708 Email Dealer
Service 888-602-7870

4.4
Average based on 43 reviews.
  • Excellent Customer Service

I contacted this dealership for a car that they had and was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service that i got. Michelle quickly responded to my questions and also went above and beyond to provide me answers to my questions including pictures of the vehicle even though it was raining that day. We didn't end up buying the car because it didn't have certain options but i would definitely use them again if the right vehicle is at their dealership.

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great automotive experience with us. Make sure you come back soon so that we can find you that perfect used vehicle.

• great folks, very helpful, no pressure

salesman Fred Davis was great to speak to and deal with as was the sales manager. very good experience.

Bobby - we're glad to hear you had a positive experience at Jerry Durant! Thank you for the great feedback.

• Bargain deal

I bought a used vehicle and my Sales person was very nice and friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• They mean what they say at Jerry's Chevrolet

If you are looking for a great deal on a new Chevrolet, Jerry's is the place! Jerry's staff always demonstrates outstanding customer service and are there to help when you anytime you are in need. During my most recent purchase, I told David what I needed, the way I needed it equipped, and he did not disappoint. This was the second vehicle I have purchase from him and he is absolutely the best sales person I have dealt with in many years. Everything he did was honest, straight forward and he delivered on my expectations, right through to the delivery of a shiny, new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z-71. And the make ready, drive away experience was equally as fulfilling. Taylor really went out of her way to show just how all the new features worked and answered every question I had to my understanding and satisfaction. I know Jerry Durant and his entire Auto Group were built on customer service and it has been well worth the drive. Thank you Jerry, David, Taylor, Danny, Josh, and Dee for caring and keeping this loyal customer in a Jerry's Chevrolet.

We're glad to hear you had a great experience at Jerry's Chevrolet! Thank you for choosing us as your dealership in Weatherford, Texas. We hope you're already enjoying that Silverado! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

• First new car in 11 years

Just traded in my car that I had for 11 yrs for a New 2016 Buick Regal GS. Excellent service. Dalton was my salesman and did an awesome job. Robert did the financing and did an awesome job. Haley went through and showed me how to work everything on my new Regal and did an awesome job. Wonderful experience all the way around. BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Jerry's Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac.

The 2016 Regal is a great option, Phyllis! Thank you for the great review and for coming to Jerry's in Weatherford, Texas. Let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

• Jerr's Cadillac

Melissa was a great salesperson. We were in and out very fast with a new car! The finance department is very good at their job!

Cindy, we appreciate the great feedback!

Cindy, we appreciate the great feedback!

• AMAZING JERRY's!!

I dealt with Dave Ratliff and Mike Pedigo. They went above and beyond!

Thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear your experience with us was amazing.

I dealt with Dave Ratliff and Mike Pedigo. They went above and beyond!

• Great Customer Service

Enjoy that 2016 Chevrolet Colorado!

It has been several years sense I have purchased a vehicle at Jerry's Chevrolet in Weatherford until i recently bought a 2016 Chevy Colorado. Now I Am wondering why I ever purchased anywhere else. Micheal Baird was great! If you are in the market for a new vehicle, you owe it to yourself to try Jerry's Chevrolet. You will not be disappointed. Happy Customer, Brian R

Enjoy that 2016 Chevrolet Colorado!

• Rocco Rotundo

We had an awesome experience with Jerry's and our salesman Rocco Rotundo. Everything went really smooth and Rocco made my buying experience a great experience. He answered all my questions timely and professionally. I would highly recommend Rocco for a great buying experience.

David, we're glad Rocco and the team made the buying experience a great experience. Thank you for the five star feedback! We're glad to have you as a part of the Jerry Durant family.

• Great Service

Wonderful experience start to finish. Could not be happier!!!

We love having a happy customer! Thank you for choosing Jerry's in Texas as your new car dealership. We appreciate the wonderful feedback.

Wonderful experience start to finish. Could not be happier!!!