Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc.

351 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Honest Place to Buy Good Vehicles

The folks at Bergey's were great. I appreciated the service that my Sales Representative, Ryan Distler, and his boss, Ken Long, provided. I received a more than fair price on a well maintained used vehicle. These guys did not try to over-impose or play games with me. Everyone was straightforward. The last car that I purchased was in 2002. That said, I was wary about encountering stereotypical "close it or kill it" salespeople at Bergey's. What I encountered there was quite the opposite. Furthermore, if you are looking to have a great customer experience where the representatives are competent, filled with integrity, and not trying to force you to do something that you do not wish to do, then by all means visit Bergey's.

• Over all Bergeys Chevrolet is the Best in Town !
    May 26, 2017

I must say my first Chevy and I love it ! Thanks Bergeys for making my visit Easy . Bergeys Got My Vote!! Thanks again Jim tuggle

• Excellent sales department
    May 25, 2017

Brought a 2012 impala and very pleased with it. No haggling. No pressure at all from them. The car was sold as is with high mileage almost 4 months ago. And still going strong

• GREAT!!!
    May 23, 2017

Matt was very helpful and and stayed late past closing and got us everything we wanted and more. I would recommend Bergey's to family and friends.

• Awesome new car experience!
    May 23, 2017

Matt from Bergeys was the perfect salesperson for me. He listened to what I wanted in a car and provided options to review. I was able to make a decision in a very short amount of time. Matt was thorough with answers when I asked questions and wasn't pushy or dismissive. I would recommend Bergeys and Matt in a heartbeat.

• Bergey's Chevrolet Rocks!
    May 22, 2017

I just bought a Chevy Equinox today from Bergey's Chevrolet. WOW! Grant Souder, my sales professional, provided everything I asked for over several months and was never pushy. Excellent job! My experience with Bergey's was really positive and I would recommend Bergey's to family and freinds. Mike L

• Caring
    May 22, 2017

Tony efficiently moved the sales process along splendidly. He secured far better financing than we expected and patiently went through the complex interface with us and our Chevy volt. I would happily recommend Tony to anyone, because I know he'd give everyone the same great service and attentiveness as I witnessed him give to another couple the same night. He strongly represents Bergeys' and I told my wife that buying a car there would be a great experience as I've also had with my Chevy Spark. I remarked to her that the service seems to even go out of there way not to charge me more than I'm expecting! I'll be back

• Another great buying experience at Bergeys
    May 19, 2017

I actually came looking at used SUV's for our daughters use. This used Cruze caught my eye and our daughter really liked it also. Sharp, clean, used vehicle that gets over 40 mpg on the highway! This is the 4th car I have purchased from Bergeys and the 2nd from Matt Cerefice. He was great to work with and he worked hard to get the deal done. I recommend both Bergeys and Matt, when looking to purchase a new or "new to you" car. I will be back when we are in the market again.

• Excellent
    May 19, 2017

Recommend this dealer.... ask for Matt... he help me the most ... he took care that thing for me ... very honest very helpful guy ... thanks man

• 2016 Chevy Cruise Premier
    May 19, 2017

I was looking for the perfect vehicle and was willing to drive far and long to find it. This journey led me from south jersey to bergey's Chevrolet. Upon arrival, I was greeted kindly and checked on repeatedly as I waited. Although many representatives as well as the general sales manager were emailing me assisting with the sale, Matthew Cerefice helped me on the day of the sale. The car was exactly as pictured. I am seriously in love with it. Matt was very helpful. He was not pushy. He did not make me feel uncomfortable nor did I feel like he was just trying to make commission from me. He did not waste time going over common features, however he showed me some really cool things I didn't know the car had. Interestingly enough, even though I came such a far way to get to the dealership, Matt used to live very close to where I live. Matt was really helpful and I'm very pleased with my experience with him and the dealship. I would recommend buying at this dealership.. ask for Matt.