Vista Ford Lincoln of Oxnard

• Service on My Ford Explorer

We had a great experience, no complaints! However, I think prices for service (oil changes,etc.) should be more reasonable for repeat and Vista Ford Customers only.

• Wonderful customer service

We drove up from Beverly Hills because our very good friend, Todd Hochrad, use to work at this location and strongly suggested we drive up because the sales team was wonderful. Your sales manager, Lou, was so kind and made the buying decison and experience as smooth as possible. Our salesman, Armando, was also so wonderful. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the features on the car, explained all the details and nuances of the technology package during our test drive, and was always so friendly and accommodating. We have never had such a friendly, enjoyable experience when getting a new car before. We are so happy that Todd insisted we drive up to Oxnard. The 3 hour roundtrip drive was worth it!

Stuart, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Best Ford dealership

My 2016 F150 had a factory defect where a tube had not been plugged in the sunroof allowing water to come in and that was the day we had a huge rain storm so the flooring was soaked. They gave me a rental, fixed the problem, replaced the carpet.... Very professional

• Customer

I got a new Ford Focus at Vista Ford in Oxnard ca . They are very nice not pushy

• Ford Edge Titanium - Vista Ford Oxnard

Thank you for your excellent service. All of your staff members did an excellent job of helping us in handling and processing the purchase of our new car. We appreciated all the time spent and the thoroughness and detail in doing all the paperwork and going over the car highlights. I have heard very good reports of the top service that you provide customers. Thank you very much Sandy Spiller

Absolulty perfect. Made us feel like family. Luis our sales person was amazing. The entire staff was helpful

• Escape

Excellent, attentive and helpful. Knowledgable, reliable and convenient.

Excellent, attentive and helpful. Knowledgable, reliable and convenient.

• godineau1@gmail.com

The experience with my car last time was sloppy not very happy.

The experience with my car last time was sloppy not very happy.

It is great to read comments about your recent experience with us, Stephan! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Quality Service

I have no comments, and I am satisfied with my purchase.

I have no comments, and I am satisfied with my purchase.

• Satisfied customer

Buying a new car was smooth nice salesman answered all the questions I had in a professional manner!