New 888-524-2816 Dealer Website
Used 888-547-6939 Email Dealer
Service 888-501-3658

1072 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Honda Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com
  • Top Notch Dealer

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Greetings! Thank you for sending us a positive review! We are grateful for any positive reviews, and sincerely thank you for praising Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We will be sure to share your comments with Erin Bessey, Dwight and the rest of our team. Please stop in again soon, as we would love to see you! Thanks again - Hall Honda Virginia Beach

• Honda Accord

Harland was great! Very knowledgeable about the Accord and was super patient teaching me how to use the technology inside the car. Thanks Harland for a pleasant experience buying a new car.

• Hall was great

Harland did good. They have the cars you need and made the buying clean and quick.

• Just bought a car!

I just bought a new 2017 Pilot. Alvis Massenburg was my salesman he was great. Byron Gray was my finance manager, and between the two of them i got everything that I had asked for. I pretty much got the car on my lunch break, so I really did not understand how many cool features I had. A few days later i got a call from Max Goodwin and he just iced the cake. He made sure i knew about every bell ans whistle on the car. The best car buying experience i have ever had by far!

• Go to Hall

I went to Hall and found two great salesperson Harland and Tommy. I feel in love with a car and they made it fit my budget!

• Hall and Honda are great

in all the Hondas that my husband and I have bought I have been wonderful and it was a pleasure working with Harlan for last two purchases

• I only buy Honda

I have bought over 12 honda's and Hall has been great. Harland is a great part of the team

• Hall Honda

Just want to say that Hall Honda is very lucky to have Mr Delbert Duke as one of their agent. The good thing about him is that he's very patient, caring and kind and honest towards his customers!. It's second time to buy car at Hall and it's just Mr Duke that we look for . I'm gladly to recommend him to my friends . Hall Honda you should be proud of your Sales rep Mr Duke.

• Love my new 2017 Civic
    March 17, 2017

I could not be happier with new 2017 Honda Civic and my buying experience at Hall Honda. My salesman Alvin Massenburg was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. I gave all excellent ratings because of Alvin M. and my overall experience. I would highly recommend Hall Honda to friends and family.

• Love my new 2017 Honda Civic

I just bought a 2017 Honda Civic and could not be happier with my new car and the service I received at Hall Honda. Alvin M. was an absolute pleasure to work with and went above and beyond my expectations with customer service. Alvin is awesome! Jennifer was also very fast,efficient, and friendly. I would recommend Alvin and Hall Honda to everyone.