1129 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Honda Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com
  • Top Notch Dealer

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Erin Bessey runs a great ship at Hall Honda. Dwight was excellent to deal with.

Greetings! Thank you for sending us a positive review! We are grateful for any positive reviews, and sincerely thank you for praising Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We will be sure to share your comments with Erin Bessey, Dwight and the rest of our team. Please stop in again soon, as we would love to see you! Thanks again - Hall Honda Virginia Beach

• Pilot

Amanda Carroll was awesome and John Bryant helped me get into the new Pilot!

Amanda Carroll was awesome and John Bryant helped me get into the new Pilot!

• Karl Collins was very helpful

Karl Collins was very helpful & attentive with my car shopping experience . I was recommended to come to him by a friend & I would definitely recommend anyone to ask for him when shopping for a car . I love my car and he made sure everything was perfect!

• Above & Beyond!!
    April 25, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Adam Jones today who handled my repair for the air-conditioner. I had left my vehicle for service today only to later realize that I forgot my EZ pass and phone charger in the car. As I raced to get to the dealership before the service area closed at 7 PM I realized that everyone in the service side had already left. Tommy and Duke went out of their way to assist me with locating my EZ pass and phone charger. Excellent customer service! We will definitely buy our next cars from Hall Honda

• Aaaaaaa

Karl Collins and the rest of the team did not rest until they found us the best deal possible and overall was a fantastic car buying experience. I would absolutely come back to purchase my next vehicle.

• Hall Honda come see Barb Howard

Excellent experience.....NO PRESSURE to buy. Helped me find exactly what I was looking for at a great price!

• Third Honda In 18 Months
    April 22, 2017

Back in September 2015 was when I first met Tommy Hancock and he sold me a 2008 Honda Accord coupe. Almost a year after that I traded my 2008 Accord for 2016 Honda Accord coupe only to have it totaled in March of this year. I have been renting a car for the past couple of weeks and it started to become expensive, I gave Tommy a call told him about my situation, he promised me over the phone we would take care of my problem. I came into Hall Honda of Virginia Beach and Tommy got me out of that costly rental car and into a brand new 2017 Honda Accord coupe. I would like to thank him and the folks at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach for solving my problem.

• Mr. Harland did good for my car needs

Mr. Roberts did good job getting me the best price

Mr. Roberts did good job getting me the best price

• Outstanding Service

As a military family, we found Harland Roberts at Hall Honda to be very accommodating to our unique needs. He helped work through some unique challenges we faced with buying a new car and moving at the same time. Then, not only did he work the best deal we have ever gotten on a new car, but he was very detailed, responsive, and flexible. He was very helpful and up front when answering our questions. He was always friendly and at no point was he pushy or impatient like we have seen at other dealerships. People like Harland make a new car buying experience worthwhile. We highly recommend this dealership and this particular representative.

• Buy from Hall you will get a great deal