• Thanks Al

My husband was looking for a Ford Focus.Our sales person Al Fannin was excellent. Hes very kind and helpful. He made our experience buying a car well worth it.. Thanks Al

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Al during your visit. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new Ford Focus!

• great staff and service

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation!

I have bought several vehicles from Ewald's and everything from finding the vehicle, to reviewing and buying has been great! I would strongly recommend buying from here!

• New 2016 F-250

My buddy Justin Enders hooked me up with a new Superduty and added leather and heated seats. Thanks man

Nate, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear Justin was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Superduty!

• Enders and Ewald's

Justin Enders did a great job getting me and my wife into a new Fusion. Thanks buddy!

David, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience working with Justin. Enjoy your new Fusion!

• My First new Car

Justin Enders helped me get my first new car. I'm so excited and he made it so easy!!!!

Kelly, thanks for your review! We appreciate your business and helpful feedback. Enjoy your first new car!

• Justin Enders

Justin Enders was a great salesman very happy with my purchase

Kelly, thank you for the great review! We're happy you had a good time working with Justin. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Justin Enders was a great salesman very happy with my purchase

• 2016 ford f150

Justin Enders is the best Salesman. Go see him at Ewalds Hartford Ford

Patrick, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good experience working with Justin. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Justin Enders is the best Salesman. Go see him at Ewalds Hartford Ford

• Great Service

I recently purchased a Ford Escape from Ewald's Hartford Ford. My salesperson Joseph made sure I found the perfect vehicle. I will definitely go back to Ewald's for my next vehicle.

Megan, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had a good experience working with Joseph. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us!

• Joseph Schellinger

Worked with Joseph 3 years ago on getting into a Lease Escape. He was great all through the process. Patient and made sure we were happy. So Sept 2016 comes and we decide it's time to buy a car. Went back to purchase an explorer, however, it became apparent that it was more money than I wanted to spend. Joseph work and worked to try to make it happen. After many attempts, we decided for an Edge and Joseph got us a great deal on a fantastic car and make the experience very enjoyable. For years when I have purchased a car I have HATED the idea of having do deal with a dealership, nothing but bad experiences. NOT WITH EWALD'S Hartford Ford and Joseph. I will recommend Ewald's and Joseph to all my friends.

Michael, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear you had nothing but good experiences working with Joseph. We truly appreciate your business and are thankful we could earn your loyalty and business as a dealership. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Thanks Ewald's Hartford Ford!

I just purchased my third car from Ewald’s Hartford Ford salesman, Joseph Schellinger. I first met Joseph 2 years ago when I helped my Dad purchase his new Escape. Joseph was professional, honest and never applied sales pressure. He took the time to listen and was always very helpful. I’ve even had Joseph chase down cars for me only to pass on them because I found non-Fords I liked better. Well this time Joseph put me in an awesome 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium and I couldn’t be happier with Joseph and Ewald’s Hartford Ford. Need a new Ford, see Joseph and the crew at Ewald’s Hartford Ford. Highly recommended.

Pete, thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued loyalty and trust in our team. We're happy you had such a good experience working with Joseph. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.