4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 372 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ewald's Hartford Ford from DealerRater.com

• Amazing service!
    October 15, 2017

This was our second time purchasing a vehicle from Ewald. Joseph Schellinger was our sales person. He was phenomenal. He was so patient with me while ...I tried to decide what vehicle I wanted. He did his research and helped me to make an informed decision based on my financial needs and the vehicle options I wanted. Everyone there is phenomenal. I would recommend Joseph and Ewald to anyone.

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation and we ...look forward to seeing you again soon!

Personalized, very helpful and genuinely a pleasure to deal!
    April 19, 2018

My experience with Ewald???s was excellent! Jay and Joseph were informative and courteous in all aspects of the sale! Would definitely recommend this... dealership!

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph and Jay during your visit. We truly appreciate your busine...ss and recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Awesome!!
    April 18, 2018

Joe knew exactly what we were looking for and made the process easy and painless. Everyone was friendly and trustworthy! Defineately recommend Joe alo...ng with Ewalds in Hartford.

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Jessie, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph during your visit. We truly appreciate your business,... and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent experience
    April 17, 2018

The general manager went beyond the call of duty and helping me select two new vehicles. The sales person did a terrific job in explaining all the ne...w features and benefits of the product. The F and I manager did a great job in processing all the paperwork. Based on the above I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Steve, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph and Jay during your visit. We truly appreciate your bu...siness and recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service.
    April 15, 2018

Great service, and the staff is very knowledgeable. Always making sure the customer is happy before walking out the door. They make car purchase is af...fordable.

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Brian and Joseph during your visit. We truly appreciate your busi...ness, and we look forward so seeing you again soon.

It's All in the Details
    April 12, 2018

I reached out to Doug to inquire about vehicle detailing. Within just a few minutes I had a quote and he took care of all the arrangements for me the... service department. The day of the appointment was hassle free and I could not have been more happy with the immaculate, like new vehicle, t I had waiting for me when I returned just a few hours later. Thanks Doug and everyone in the service department for making it so easy and doing such a fantastic job! Appreciate you all!

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Kathy, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Doug and Paul during your visit. We truly appreciate your bus...iness, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great
    April 11, 2018

We had a great and easy experience working with Joseph Schellinger. We called and made an appointment to go over our options regarding our lease and w...hat could be done for our next vehicle. Days later we traded our old Explorer in for a new one. All went smoothly

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and w...e look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Fast, friendly, and painless!!
    April 10, 2018

Joseph is a great salesman and that is why we are a return customer of his! We highly recommend his service and this dealership! Thank you so much! ... You have made us proud Ford owners once again!!

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Jean, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, a...nd we look forward to seeing you again next time. Enjoy your new truck!

Sales & Leasing Consultant

3 hours that equated to the ???best day ever!???
    April 10, 2018

I am not a person who is about the specifics of a car. I simply need the standards to get me from one location to the next (quite opposite of my futur...e husband, let me tell you). But today, I got to experience not only the fun that goes into finding a new car, but the feeling of friendship associated with it. Joseph MADE my experience today, and I am So grateful for that. He made me laugh, fed me MNMs, and kept my future hubby and I SO happy the entire time.

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and ...we look forward to seeing you again next time! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Friendly great service a no hassle experience.
    April 9, 2018

Very friendly and courteous. No hassle experience. The auto chosen was delivered very clean and features explained well. The finance process went very... smoothly. All paperwork was explained in detail

Ewald's Hartford Ford

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Gina and Andy during your visit. We truly appreciate your busines...s, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

2570 E Sumner St Hartford, WI 53027