989 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Toyota Frederick from DealerRater.com
  • Servicing my Lexus

I just wanted to commend your service staff, particularly, Kenny, Jay and Ashley for taking such good care of me and my Lexus RX450H yesterday. I had a nail in the right front tire and I was back on the road in 30 minutes. Thanks DARCARS!

Thank You! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

• Purchasing our RAV4
    May 26, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Congratulations! We are so happy to hear this. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

We had a great experience with Luis as our salesperson when purchasing our new RAV4. He was attentive, patient, kind, courteous and thorough during the entire process. He dealt with my (overly thorough :) ) husband very well and we appreciated the time he took working out the deal via e-mail and prior to us even picking up the car. I would recommend him to other folks coming into the dealership. Thanks Luis!

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

• Friendly, straightforward, efficient and a good deal.
    May 25, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Fantastic! It's our pleasure to make your experience beyond perfect. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your awesome new ride!

My wife and I drove 294 miles each way to buy our 2017 Prius 4 from Darcars Toyota of Frederick, MD. It was worth it. Darcars had the exact car we wanted and the price was good. We first contacted Darcars through the cargurus.com website. Arthur Hamlet, our salesman, answered our inquiry. When requested, Arthur provided the out-the-door price and sent us a photo of the car's sticker. When we got to the dealership the car and the price were exactly as promised with no surprises. Arthur greeted us, gave us refreshments, took us for a test drive of the car we were about to purchase, answered all our questions and also did a run-down of how to operate the electronics. We traded in our 2008 Prius and we were very satisfied with the trade in offer as well.. Jeff Gaskins, the finance manager, made the paperwork process painless and efficient. This is our ninth new car buying experience and was by far the best. We love our new car and part of that is the good memory of Arthur, Jeff, and the Darcars buying experience.

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

• Excellent sale and purchase experience
    May 18, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Congrats on your new purchase! Thank you for sharing your lovely review. Enjoy!

Salesman Joe Newman was very friendly and informative. The specific model car was ready for a test drive at the appointed time. Although he was juggling two customers, he made time to answer all questions to my satisfaction. No haggle internet pricing made the purchase simple and easy.

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Congrats on your new purchase! Thank you for sharing your lovely review. Enjoy!

• Diego was the best car salesperson I have ever encountered!
    May 12, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

It's our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

In my 20 years experience of buying cars for The Maids of Frederick and Northern Montgomery county, I have never found a sales person to be as knowledgeable, professional and "non pushy" as Diego Angel at Darcars Toyota in Frederick, MD. Diego doesn't sell you, he makes you want to buy. A quality that is hard to find. He also has integrity and honesty and is fully transparent. We will be seeing Diego in the near future as our aging fleet needs to be updated. We will be seeing Kenny Rogers in service for all our maintenance needs.

• Excellent Customer Service
    May 12, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Wow! We are so happy to hear this! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

My car shopping experience could not have been any easier! Ernie was patient and listened to my needs and there was never any pressure to buy. His customer service was outstanding and the entire team was friendly and courteous. I will for sure be back and will refer people here.

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Wow! We are so happy to hear this! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

• Costco sent me here
    May 3, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Thank you for allowing us to help! We hope your new car was everything you wanted. Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

I was sent to this location by the Costco Auto Program (otherwise I would have gone closer to home), and I have to say that it turned out to be worth going the distance to a dealership that was willing to go the distance for me. I wanted a model that is very hard to find right now, and they were a pleasure to work with, even though it took around 4 months to find what I wanted (not their fault, it's just a hard model to find).

• Great Experience!
    April 2, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Ernie was and is great to work with. He answered and clarified every question I have. My experience was wonderful , relaxing and with little or no stress. Car buying experience at its best.

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

We truly enjoy having Mr. Kunz on our team, thrilled he was able to make your visit wonderful! Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

• Great Car Buy
    March 28, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

We are so happy to hear this! Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Enjoy!

We had a great car buying experience with Diego Angel. He was very friendly, customer service oriented, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The process of buying the car took less than a half hour.

• Great Buying Expierence @ DARCARS Frederick, Maryland
    March 17, 2017

DARCARS Toyota of Frederick

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help. Enjoy!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Mr. Diego Angel and Mr. Jason Vaughn at DARCARS located in Frederick, Maryland. The bottom line is clear... where other dealerships failed to provide adequate, precise and fast communication via email and phone, DARCARS of Frederick simply excelled and greatly exceeded expectations. When I asked Mr. Angel for underside pictures of the vehicle I was interested in, I was pleasantly surprised that he had taken the extra time to put the vehicle on a lift and take very detailed pictures which left zero doubt in my mind regarding the vehicle's underside condition. Mr. Angel and Mr. Vaughn were also quick to realize I was a serious buyer and due to my distance away we were able understand and establish each others expectations that paved the way for an eventual hassle free purchase at the end of the day. The critical take away from this positive experience is that DARCARS and their professional personnel stand behind what they sell, period. If there are any concerns even after you leave the dealership, those concerns will be given the upmost attention to ensure top quality customer satisfaction. This recent transaction will ensure that next time when I am looking for a quality used vehicle, I will make it a point to make my first stop DARCARS. Specifically, DARCARS of Frederick, Maryland.