Hyundai of Paramus

1533 reviews

1533 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hyundai of Paramus from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2019

Poor service. Waited for my car and it's promised 1 hour service for a "software update". Took over two hours. No communication. just awful.

Hello,I am sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our standards! In order to address your issue, please contact me promptly at my direct num...ber.Best,Ashlyn PaulCustomer Service Representative Direct Line: (201)546-5665 apaul@rt4cars.com

November 17, 2019

I wonder if Paramus Hyundai car dealership's owner is aware that their dealers including upper management have shoddy and shady services and business dealings.... I recently closed a deal with Paul Paik- signed a lease agreement, received my first month's bill, and all. After seeing an irregularity in the bill, I asked about it and then without ANY explanations or notification, they cancelled my lease agreement- the deal that was signed and closed! Even the senior manager, John Sweeny was of no help and dismissive. Simply put, Paramus Hyundai is unprofessional and not trustworthy.

Hello,Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We work hard to offer the best deals in a transparent and honest manner. It is regrettable that you...r contract has been canceled on your lease. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may address your concerns.Best regards,ROCCO AURIEMMAGENERAL SALES MANAGER

November 7, 2019

Iggi was great...he was very quick with paperwork-just what you need at a car dealership:) He also helped work out a deal which we appreciate!

Kcoulter, We will make sure to pass this review along. Thank you for taking the time to write and give us the 5-stars. Come back and visit us any time..., Iggi will be glad to assist, as always!

November 1, 2019

IGG BARRETO WASV THE REASON I CAME BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP. HE IS WELCOMING DILIGENT HARD WORKING. HE MAKES EVERYTHING EASY. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS.... WORKED WELL WITH MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE TO GET THIS DONE.

Mark,We are so happy to learn of your excellent feedback for Iggi. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your shopping experience an...d we wish you happy driving!

October 30, 2019

So happy I went to Paramus Hyundai this time around. Iggi made the process painless and very quick. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or... lease a new Hyundai!

Thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review! We are thrilled to hear you had a painless car-buying experience with Iggi. We hope you ...continue to love your brand new ride, and We look forward to taking care of any of your auto needs for years to come.

October 27, 2019

Iggi Barreto is one of the best salesperson around ! We came back to Hyundai for our second car with Iggi!! He truly cares about his customers He is kind... ,patient , explains everything with a smile He goes above and beyond for his customers!! Iggi is the best!!!!

Thank you for being a repeat customer. Iggi works hard to meet the needs of his guests and will appreciate your feedback. We look forward to any futur...e visits. Have a great day.

October 25, 2019

I leased an IONIQ Electric car last month. Before I signed the contract I was curious about federal tax credits for lease cars, and the dealer, Mr Paik,... confirmed that a lease car is eligible for federal tax credits which are up to $7500. Given my salary, I could get a benefit of around $3,000, so I decided to process the deal. However, I realized that, by internet searching, a lease car could not get any tax credits. I was so perplexed and contacted the dealer again. However, the dealer's reaction made me even more upset that he said he did not know this policy details. He added "Knowing I did not lie you, so I am not responsible for this misconducting legally" He admitted that purchased cars could get federal tax credits, but lease cars were not sure. While I am appealing, he brought an email message and asserted that there were no details saying that the federal tax credit is not eligible for lease cars. But I found that your internal email also clearly noted that "If a Hyundai Lease is involved on any of our models, in that case the Tax Credit is Rolled into the LEASE Price/Payment of the car, and the customer does not do anything" After seeing the message I requested to talk with the general manager, but he denied my request. I strongly believe that your sales conduct a clear misconduct which caused a considerable monetary damage to your customer. I hope to get your responsible actions following this misconduct.

Euisuk,Since your vehicle was leased, you qualified for $14,500 in lease rebates which were received. There appears to be a misunderstanding regarding... your eligibility for tax credit. It is a separate program for those who have financed a vehicle rather than leasing. I hope to have clarified your concerns, but if you would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach out to me.Best,ROCCO AURIEMMAGENERAL SALES MANAGERRAURIEMMA@RT4CARS.COM

October 24, 2019

We purchased a one year old Tucson. After a month the brakes were not working properly. We tried to reach our salesman several times. We left messages... that were never returned. We eventually brought the vehicle in to get serviced and were told that we would have to pay $500 to fix the brakes. Even though the car was not driven very much. The salesman said there was nothing he could do since the car was now purchased 6 months earlier. Even though we tried to reach him well before that with no success and no return call. We will never buy another car from Hyundai and specifically this dealer.

Peter,I am troubled to learn of any customer service that has left you feeling disappointed. Rest assured we take your comments seriously and would li...ke to speak with you to best resolve your concerns. Please contact me when you are available.Best,ROCCO AURIEMMAGENERAL SALES MANAGER RAURIEMMA@RT4CARS.COM

October 18, 2019

My experience with this dealership and sales was that of being scammed as they attempted to pull a fast one and misappropriate my funds. Then on top of... that they tried to sue me in court, where the Judge found in my favor. I would advise any buyers to beware of working with this group... they are shady.

Hello,We have received your review and a member of our team will be following up.Best,ROCCO AURIEMMAGENERAL SALES MANAGERRAURIEMMA@RT4CARS.COM

October 11, 2019

I've been to this service a few times before the today's visit. It wasn't the best experience (how about oil change for almost 3 hours?), and the waiting... room is quite terrible, but i've been going there because it was close. However, 3 days after the most recent service I noticed an oil leak between the engine block and the oil pan. Dear reader, you must be wondering why it wasn't found during their multi point inspection. And the answer - because they check only tires, filters and some other stuff. And if something is obviously broken but not in their list they won't let you know. Anyways. I called them to schedule an appointment and during the call I asked them to check whether it is something that can be covered under the warranty. They said that they would call me back, but as you assume they haven't. So this morning I showed up and told an advisor that there is a leak, and my goal is to get this fixed under the warranty if possible. She said that first of all they need to diagnose it (not confirm!), and then would see whether it is covered. The diagnostic cost is $175, and if it was not the warranty case I would need to pay for it. I accepted this. It took them 2 hours to get back to me to say that since I am the original owner this issue would be fixed under the warranty. However, I am an honest guy, and told them that I was not an original owner. The advisor started calling everybody to stop working on my car. After that she gave me an invoice to pay for the diagnostic, because that way it wasn't covered by the warranty. And because I am paying for it, I asked for the report. The report says: Concern confirmed: Oil Pan Leak. So it took 2 hours and $175+tax to get the information I had already known. This is ridiculous. And after I reached Hyundai America, they started playing dirty games to make it impossible to get my money back. Just avoid it.

Hello,I am sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our standards! In order to address your issue, please contact me promptly at my direct num...ber.Best regards,Ashlyn PaulCustomer Service Representative Direct Line: (201)546-5665 apaul@rt4cars.com