Priority Ford

(4.7) 258 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Car Buying Experience of My Life!!!!

I stopped at Freedom Ford on a whim. The car that I was driving at the time (2002 Toyota Rav) had broken down and I did not have enough money to make ...all the necessary repairs. I was pretty bummed out, and I did not really expect to drive away in a new car (especially with my credit), but Hector was AMAZING!!! I didn't feel pressured to buy anything (like at other dealerships) and I could tell that he was more concerned about me as a person rather than just "making a sell." Hector got me an AMAZING deal on a 2014 Ford Focus. I can't remember the name of finance guy that helped me, but I wish I did because he was amazing, too! He was able to crunch some numbers and get me an incredible deal!! They both went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase! I'm so thankful to the team at Freedom Ford!! If you're in the market for a new car, I DEFINITELY recommend going to see Hector Miranda at Freedom Ford!

• Customer

I had an excellent experience at Ford Service department. Cindy was very Professional and helpful while I waited for my truck. Thank you.

• 2017 Edge

Very helpful and polite answered all questions that were ask

• Priority

Great experiences when i needed to get my car fixed or inspected, love the priority for life warranty, ended up getting a rental car and i didn?t know... i was qualified for it! Buying process was a little difficult, as the salesman, Melvin, would sometimes switch up his words to make a sale. Also left out some information about the car that i had to find out after i bought it. For example, i drive a Ford Focus Se and i didn?t realize that the car had MyKey activated, which only lets me drive up to 80 MPH, can only listen to music when front seats are buckled, and the music only goes up to a certain level while driving. He did not inform me that was on the car. Otherwise, i love my car and Priority.

• Great Service!!!

Very good work on my Lincoln Towne Car. I couldn't be happier!!!

Ralph, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy ...to assist you! Safe travels!

• Priority Ford Service

Had a battery problem and it was very successfully resolved.

Michael, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

• Eric Munford service experience

The only problem I have with the service was I have some side to side play in my driver seat that was not resolved. I was told that my seat was 100% f...ine. However I still have play, which is a little aggravating. The rest of the experience was great.

• Customer

Every service visit with the white team( Mr Jonathan Drew give me the run down of the services being provided to my Explorer so professional and the r...est of the teams come to you to assist with help about your vehicle also. Good service & professionalism?s makes a difference in this world. Thanks again Priority Ford keep up the good work ?

• December 5 - 2014 Ford Explorer Maintenance Visit

Very pleased with service. Robert Ives did a good job explaining service and items that needed to be addressed at that time and those that were neede...d at a later date.

Laura, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Robert will be glad to hear about your kind words and five stars. Tha...nks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Job!

Nathan Brown was excellent in helping me purchase my new car. He was very sincere in helping me if any problems might come up. Your staff did a great ...job when I went in to have the clear coat and under carriage taken care of! Keep up the great work.

Priority Ford