New 877-201-7970 Dealer Website
Used 877-201-3573 Email Dealer
Service 888-959-1319

703 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sutton Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome service

I had a great buying experience at Sutton Ford. They gave me friendly, honest service, and I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Sutton/Quick Lane

The service department is helpful but the wait time was a little long. However, they were busy. It would be easier if appointments were accepted to avoid the wait.

• Service's

My experience was very good. Melissa really knows her job. I appreciate everything she did to get me taken care of. The service team also done a great job on my vehicle.

• Second experience was much better and great deal!!!
    January 6, 2017

After this dealership realized I wanted more on my deal they were willing to have more accessories added. So when I went there a week later they made me a better offer on the extra items. Andre Green and the owner Mr. Sutton went above and beyond to give me a better deal. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Worse buying experience of my life!!

As I reflect now back on my very recent purchase I truly feel like someone who was taken for a fool. I came to this dealership after seeing the vast array of selections of vehicles that I was looking for where other dealerships didn't have a huge selection. After dealing with this terrible ford dealership I now know why they have so many cars and have low volumes of customers and it's simply because people have seen through the games that are played here. My issue was not solely with the salesman but the Sales Manager by the name of Jeffery Moyers. I watched him as he continually sent the sales guy out to use whatever negative sales tactics to try and persuade me. Even to the point of telling me and my brother ( who was there with me) that we were no kin and that I couldn't use his A plan after he worked for Ford for over 40 years. Totally exhausted after 6 hours of being bamboozled I gave in and purchased a vehicle that was not on my list of choices. Jeffery Moyers, Sales Manager

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Sutton Ford Lincoln. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (708) 725-3140 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

• Amanda Bendle

The staff was friendly and the service was terrific.

The staff was friendly and the service was terrific.

• President

Excellent Dealership, sales team, great location, near my home. Service department looked great.

• Sutton for quick lanes review

Good. They were extremely busy Christmas Eve eve morning they were done with my car within an hour maybe hour n half

• Good job

Great job, they do good work. I don't need to say nothing else they do good work and good people. Try there best to help you out whatever you need to get done and it's a good price

Darius, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• sutton ford service

Eric did a great job in communicating about the issues the vehicle was having and got the work done quickly. Repairs took care of the problem.