Lexus of South Atlanta

2.6 out of 5 (2.6) 42 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 16, 2013

For the last three years, I've bought a Lexus RX350 at Lexus of South Atlanta. The first time I was driving back from the Auburn-Georgia game and just... stopped by to just look at cars (I live in Athens). They had what I was looking for and made a very fair offer, and a couple of days later the deal was done. The last two years the deals have been done electronically. They make a fair offer and they have delivered the car to my doorstep and driven away my trade in. Every part of the process has been first class -- the negotiation process, the fast and friendly response to all messages, the delivery of the car, etc. My friends are amazed at how easy and fast it has been. I've not used their service department, but they have many useful and innovative services, such as servicing the car while flying from the Atlanta airport. My last car was purchased working with Randy Reece, the Internet Sales Manager. Give Randy a call if you are interested in a new Lexus. He is great. And don't worry if you live a distance away from the dealership. You can always get service at a Toyota dealership (like I do in Athens). Prior to buying my first Lexus, I talked to a dealer in North Atlanta, and it was obvious that they didn't want to work very hard to "earn" my business. I don't normally write reviews this positive, but my experience at Lexus of South Atlanta warrants it. Hugh J. Watson

Thank you so much for all of your compliments. We work hard everyday so our guests don't have to. We like to work around your schedule and always stri...ve to deliver fast, friendly and knowlegable service. Please keep in touch!

May 14, 2018

Bought a car from them. Was pre-approved with my own financing from Capital One. I told them I wasn't interested in them shopping around for my f...inancing. They still proceeded to hit my credit report with 2 additional inquiries (one from Credco and one from Wells Fargo). I talked to them and they said that they have no way to remove the inquiries even though it was their mistake. My credit score dropped 10 points because of it! I felt they were extremely dishonest with me.

March 28, 2017

I would give 0 stars if I could. I was warned by my friend when I mentioned to him that I am going to this dealership to buy a new car. He warned me t...hat this dealership's detail department is notorious for screwing up the car and lo and behold I noticed the swirls and scratch marks on a brand new LS460 even before signing the paper work. I should have walked out then. But the dealership assured me it is no big deal and they can buff it out. I left the car with them and didnt even drive that night. Long story short, they attempted to fix this 4 times and the swirls are still present. Yesterday, an independent 3rd party auto business has given me a report of the paint condition (even the clearcoat is damaged while the dealership tried to fix the swirls) but the dealership managers outrightly reject and refuse to acknowledge and correct the situation by doing the right thing. I have driven to this dealership from near Mall of GA 4-5 times. They are the absolute worst when it comes to customer service and by far the worst detail department. So do yourself a favor and stay away from this dealer if possible. At any cost don't let their detail department touch your car. I bought this car 3 months ago and tried my best to not give them a bad review since I hoped they will do the right thing and make this a positive experience for me. Today I was let down again and I had to share this for others so they can make an informed purchase. As a small business owner, I feel bad for writing a negative review but not taking care of an obvious issue and giving a runaround to the customer demands one. I hope the powers to be at Butler Lexus can intervene and remedy the situation instead of ignoring a small fish like me.

February 9, 2017

Picked up my car from the dealership after an $1,100 tuneup; front windshield on driver's side was damaged. Spoke with Tim Whitehead, Service Manage...r, regarding repairing the windshield. Mr. Whitehead refused to repair the car, even though the damaged occurred at the dealership.

January 5, 2017

As a 10 year client not only purchased the car at Lexus of South Atlanta but over the years have had all my service done at South Atlanta Lexus. With ...its new ownership I can see the new spring in the steps of what is already a super sales & service team. People like Tim Whitehead and especialy Chuck Gamel are true service and clent relations pros! Also the service by Sophia in your part dept is incredable, her knowledge level is truly impresive. Always willing to go the extra mile to help with any car parts issues. This why in my family there are now 3 Lexus owners, who would have there service done at Lexus of Soutrh Atlanta.

June 26, 2016

Service Advisor Bethany Bruce and Technician Joseph Mesina operate in true excellence of what they have been graced to do at Lexus of South Atlanta. ...I was thoroughly pleased at the level of professionalism and excellent customer service of both Bethany and Joseph. Bethany was attentive from beginning to end on keeping me informed with what was going on concerning my vehicle all while balancing her time between all of her customers on a busy Saturday morning. I can't say enough on how Joseph went above and beyond on taking the initiative to show me how to put coolant in my vehicle and the steps I needed to take until I got the needed repairs made which was completed on June 23, 2016. His level of compassion and genuine concern is truly commendable. Because of Bethany Bruce and Joseph Mesina I will make Lexus of South Atlanta my dealership for "ALL" services needed for my vehicle.

March 17, 2016

I purchased my Lexus from this dealer almost seven years ago and we are still very happy with our purchase. The car has 60K miles on it and I have had... the previous eleven oil changes completed at the dealer with the majority of them done on the way home from work after 4:30pm. Up to this point, we have been satisfied with the level of service we had received. This past week when I called to make an appointment for the oil change, I was advised that they no longer accept appointments after 3:30 pm. After speaking with the service manager on my concerns with this new policy she responded with a "take it or leave it" attitude, Although we are extremely satisfied with the quality of this automobile, we will no longer be utilizing the services of Lexus of South Atlanta and we will share our experience with our friends and neighbors. I did contact Lexus corporate and they responded with a thank you and that they would use my feedback in their training. I suggest that all they need to do is travel a few miles south on highway 85 to Mike Fitzpatrick Ford in Newnan, GA where I take my truck for service and observe the professional service folks that work at that dealership. The service manager at Lexus of South Atlanta could learn a lot as it begins with attitude....

January 29, 2016

Truly enjoyed my experience at this dealership. Would highly recommend my family to go here for service.

December 29, 2015

It was just an oil change but I was impressed with the timeliness!

December 20, 2015

Came in for scheduled maintenance and was impressed on the timelines of the service!

Lexus of South Atlanta