Billion Auto - Chevrolet

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 158 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• November 3, 2014

Very helpful, friendly, and patient service. Very happy with my experience.

Thanks for your review, Dave! We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how you were treated at Billion Auto. Thank you for your business!

May 9, 2018

My purchase from Laddy Peck and billion auto was by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend Laddy to my closes...t friends for purchasing a new vehicle.

Hi Monty! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about... your positive experience. Have a great day!

May 1, 2018

I had a great Sales Rep. help me out she was very knowledgeable on the car i wanted. I will defiantly tell my family and friends about billion. The ...paperwork process was quick.

Thank you for choosing Billion Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

April 23, 2018

No issues. Routine oil change and tire rotation. good price.

April 23, 2018

Had a great experience from the beginning to the purchase. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Would definately recommend this dealership to anyone lo...oking for a good deal.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for the great review!

April 13, 2018

My whole experiment at Billion Chevy was impressive. I am thoroughly satisfied and will definitely go back for my next lease!

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alwa...ys happy to help!

April 13, 2018

My battery was dead, so after having it jump started, I drove my 2015 Silverado to Billions in Sioux Falls to have it replaced. The Service Manager ex...plained to me, after testing the battery, that it would require a new battery. My Silverado was still covered under the manufacturer's warranty, so it didn't cost me anything. It was a Saturday, which I was thankful that Billion's Service Department was open, and the time in which it took to replace the battery was actually less time than the Manager had originally informed me of. And my Silverado came with a 3-year warranty battery, and the Service Manager explained to me that they had installed a 4-year battery, and I appreciated it very much. Billion's Service Department is very efficient, friendly, and went above and beyond my expectations.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you ar...e willing, please reach out to us at (605) 610-8957 to discuss this further.

April 9, 2018

My experience buying a new vehicle was easy and hassle free.

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 24, 2018

My water pump went out, which was covered by my extended warranty. At the same time my four wheel drive needed work. At drop off they took my truck an...d put me in a loaner in under 10 minutes. I work odd and long hours, so I appreciate quick service. They had my truck for a couple days, and I received and update call each day. When my truck was ready they once again had me in and out in under ten minutes. The facility is neat and clean, and very well organized. The location on west 12th street in Sioux Falls is the one I dealt with.

February 23, 2018

Worked with Casey. Polite and courteous. Easy to work with knowledgeable. Car returned when they saiditwould be.

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your positive comments about Billion Chevrolet! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Billion Auto - Chevrolet